Thread: Camera bag suggestion pls

Default Camera bag suggestion pls

Hi,
    I am on a budget, so any recommendation for a camera shoulder bag that can put 2 DSLR+grips and 4 lenses plus other stuff like cleaning kit, portable HD, etc? Please also tell me the selling price and shop if you can. Thanks.

Default Re: Camera bag suggestion pls

With that collection, you dun sound like you need help right...
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

hi bro nick, me using a lowepro Nova 5 AW for the amount of equipment u mentioned cost me S$70 from CP, not too pretty but practical enough for my needs.

Ya, Nova series quite budget.
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

lowepro aw500

Thanks guys, I'll check out the Nova 5 and AW500.

Bro Xing, $70 seems about right for my budget, thanks. Looks is not really my concern, as long as the bag serves my needs.

CompuRover AW. Try that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    Thanks guys, I'll check out the Nova 5 and AW500.

Bro Xing, $70 seems about right for my budget, thanks. Looks is not really my concern, as long as the bag serves my needs.
    Have 2 DSLRs, should spend a little more, Nova is good, but not good enough, double or triple your budget, bag and tripod can not save on these.

Crumpler! Crumpler! Crumpler!

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Have 2 DSLRs, should spend a little more, Nova is good, but not good enough, double or triple your budget, bag and tripod can not save on these.
    Sure, I'll have a look at others. Any reason why Nova is not good enough? What other good models should I look out for?

Actually, what are the factors I should consider, besides size, comfort and adaquate protection? Looks and brand is not important to me, plus this bag is going to be very underutilized. I also do not need a bag that can protect my cams when dropped into the sea, rolled over by a tank, or fire/bullet proof.

Quote Originally Posted by clicknick
    Sure, I'll have a look at others. Any reason why Nova is not good enough? What other good models should I look out for?

Actually, what are the factors I should consider, besides size, comfort and adaquate protection? Looks and brand is not important to me, plus this bag is going to be very underutilized. I also do not need a bag that can protect my cams when dropped into the sea, rolled over by a tank, or fire/bullet proof.
    No bag can offer until that kind of protection lar. If have also no money to buy liao.

I find Nova don't offer better protection compare to other series, since I ever drop my bag from waist height.

Brands wise, I go for lowepro it is cheap and good, if you think you are very careful about handling the bag and will be underutilized, than Nova is good enough for you.
    Last edited by catchlights; 20th January 2006 at 11:18 AM.