Thread: 4R photos albums

Default 4R photos albums

Hi i am looking for 4R photo albums that can hold at least 200 pics each. i am wondering if there are any good options that comes for less than $15 and acid free.

i saw some albums in Popular, comes under the brand Treasured Moments and AA...

they cost ard 9.50 to 15.50, hold 300 pics, slot in, has white and black to choose from but the designs are plain and the cheaper ones have some old-fashioned gold frame design on the cover...

i am wondering if they are acid free, does anyone have any comments on these album?

thanks!

Default Re: 4R photos albums

Acid Free for popular stuffs?
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

Exclamation Re: 4R photos albums

If you use pocket slot-in album, no need acid to destroy your photos. The water caused by humidity will make the plastic stick to the photos. Unless you laminate all your photos.

Default Re: 4R photos albums

Quote Originally Posted by actionman
    Hi i am looking for 4R photo albums that can hold at least 200 pics each. i am wondering if there are any good options that comes for less than $15 and acid free.

i saw some albums in Popular, comes under the brand Treasured Moments and AA...

they cost ard 9.50 to 15.50, hold 300 pics, slot in, has white and black to choose from but the designs are plain and the cheaper ones have some old-fashioned gold frame design on the cover...

i am wondering if they are acid free, does anyone have any comments on these album?

thanks!
    I use them... no problems so far. But I use them mainly for casual shots. I prefer self-adhesive albums cos of the layout, but you can't remove yr photos afterwards if u use them.

By the way, R u a fan of Russell Peters? Your tag line sounds familiar... so does your avatar!