Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Uniquely Singapore places

Default Re: Uniquely Singapore places

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    i m CONTRIBUTING by trying pointing out an INACCURACY tt i come across!
    You see, this is common sense, its not as if you paid him subscription to look at this thread? How will you like to feel if you open a thread and I go thrashing it?

Think bro.

Of course we appreciate you for pointing out what is inaccurate, but enough, we already have bros before you who did so. Now, continue the thread with something practical, and not continue hurting the threadstarter by telling how wrong he is.

like he's been round d world (ya, every inch of it).
    Unless I miss out something, but I don't think redstone ever say that. That is sarcasm bro. Absolutely out of the league.

u seem 2 kno him v well 2 kno he has KIND INTENTIONS...
    No, I knew him only from his posts on secluded places, in fact gems hidden in the unknown portion of Singapore. And I rely on common sense.
    Last edited by Slivester; 21st January 2006 at 10:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivester
    You see, this is common sense, its not as if you paid him subscription to look at this thread? How will you like to feel if you open a thread and I go thrashing it?
    so r u paid 2 flame me? now tt u r doing it, wad is ur definition of common sense anyway. pls enlighten me eh.

[/QUOTE]
    Of course we appreciate you for pointing out what is inaccurate, but enough, we already have bros before you who did so. Now, continue the thread with something practical, and not continue hurting the threadstarter by telling how wrong he is.[/QUOTE]

so i m wrong 2 point out a flaw/ mistake in d thread since its impractical 2 u? den u r doing likewise isn't it? is it not oni impractical 2 jump 2 defend some1 so fervently wen tt person did make a mistake. now u r also making 1 urself.

[/QUOTE] Unless I miss out something, but I don't think redstone ever say that. That is sarcasm bro. Absolutely out of the league.[/QUOTE]

u did miss out tis
    Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    Singapore, boring?

Singapore has some very unique places, not found anywhere else in the world (and I'm serious! )
    think again (common sense not enough?) b4 u reply & read diligently from now on yah...

[/QUOTE]No, I knew him only from his posts on secluded places, in fact gems hidden in the unknown portion of Singapore. And I rely on common sense. [/QUOTE]

oh is it? ur post is so contradicting i wonder if u kno wad u really 1 2 say. or r u jus posting crap?
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 21st January 2006 at 12:52 PM.

Oh Shuddup!!!

Unless I miss out something, but I don't think redstone ever say that. That is sarcasm bro. Absolutely out of the league.

u did miss out tis

think again (common sense not enough?) b4 u reply & read diligently from now on yah...
    Bro, let me remind you, don't step on lines that you are not supposed to. Don't ignite a war when you are entitle to reduce the conflict. I am not denying that he didn't make a mistake, nor am I making any stand that I am affliated with redstone. Just that we don't need any repeaters, no offence but, who cares whether you clarify that he is wrong in his words? Someone already did it, and from now on, if you wish to continue in this thread, make sure you are contributing something concrete, and not flame the threadstarter for the choice of words.

By the way, I was refering about your comment that "he travelled around the world".

so r u paid 2 flame me? now tt u r doing it, wad is ur definition of common sense anyway. pls enlighten me eh.
    You are entitled to define that yourself. I am just asking you to be more appreciative, got it? Be more tolerant, got it? I am not picking a fight, I am just asking you to be more sensitive to the threadstarter. Of course not everyone is sensitive, that is very understandable, but THINK before you post. Who cares I am affiliated to the threadstarter or not, even so it still doesn't make my words lesser worth? Think bro.
    Last edited by Slivester; 21st January 2006 at 10:15 PM.

http://nanyangtemple.blogspot.com/
    Check this out! Found this blog when surfing for uniquely singapore heh..

Quote Originally Posted by benedium
    Oh Shuddup!!!
    +1

I give up....

A warning to all~ pls dun test the system.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivester
    Bro, let me remind you, don't step on lines that you are not supposed to. Don't ignite a war when you are entitle to reduce the conflict. I am not denying that he didn't make a mistake, nor am I making any stand that I am affliated with redstone. Just that we don't need any repeaters, no offence but, who cares whether you clarify that he is wrong in his words? Someone already did it, and from now on, if you wish to continue in this thread, make sure you are contributing something concrete, and not flame the threadstarter for the choice of words.

By the way, I was refering about your comment that "he travelled around the world".

You are entitled to define that yourself. I am just asking you to be more appreciative, got it? Be more tolerant, got it? I am not picking a fight, I am just asking you to be more sensitive to the threadstarter. Of course not everyone is sensitive, that is very understandable, but THINK before you post. Who cares I am affiliated to the threadstarter or not, even so it still doesn't make my words lesser worth? Think bro.

Soreeyez is making his point, and whether it pleases or displeases you, this is the nature of human communication.He might be blunt, but that does not confer upon you the right to ask him to shut up, even though these words do not sound pleasing.Your suggestions that he practise self-censorship borders dangerously on linguistic and psychological fascism.

I don't think he is obliged to retract his words, nor his opinions about A, when B is not pleased.

Let's all find some sense and start acting like matured adults.There's enough mud-slinging and uncorroborated flame-ups around the place, and there is also an increasing trend of such empty and pointless attempts to foist one-sided arguments into a forum which was once marginally more opinion-friendly.

I sense that tolerance for opposing views is dipping, and that there are more monkeys doing the hula without due sense.

Cheers and have a flame-free Sunday ahead.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Singapore is not a free speech country yet, Please be more humble and careful with your comments. To prevent getting into unnecessary trouble be legally or flaming in the forum.
    Last edited by lwt11137; 22nd January 2006 at 03:29 AM.

redstone & sORe-EyEz: Not sure wadz up with you guys but mai anae kwan leh bros!

Quote Originally Posted by LazerLordz
    Soreeyez is making his point, and whether it pleases or displeases you, this is the nature of human communication.He might be blunt, but that does not confer upon you the right to ask him to shut up, even though these words do not sound pleasing.Your suggestions that he practise self-censorship borders dangerously on linguistic and psychological fascism.

I don't think he is obliged to retract his words, nor his opinions about A, when B is not pleased.

Let's all find some sense and start acting like matured adults.There's enough mud-slinging and uncorroborated flame-ups around the place, and there is also an increasing trend of such empty and pointless attempts to foist one-sided arguments into a forum which was once marginally more opinion-friendly.

I sense that tolerance for opposing views is dipping, and that there are more monkeys doing the hula without due sense.

Cheers and have a flame-free Sunday ahead.
    All I can say now is, do reconsider and read through everything again. Perhaps then you will understand the situation more.

Quote Originally Posted by Geckorian
    redstone & sORe-EyEz: Not sure wadz up with you guys but mai anae kwan leh bros!

I was just suggesting some places to shoot... Few days later I come back see this thread become like WW3 liao.

end of the day the lesson is to be as accurate as possible when posting information for others' reference. i'm not too worried about the calling of such places unique, what make places unique at the end of the day are the people inhabiting such spaces. i'm more concerned with the description of the places you've listed, which to some extent aren't accurate. probably going to the library to do some homework will be benefitting
    Last edited by eikin; 22nd January 2006 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    end of the day the lesson is to be as accurate as possible when posting information for others' reference. i'm not too worried about the calling of such places unique, what make places unique at the end of the day are the people inhabiting such spaces. i'm more concerned with the description of the places you've listed, which to some extent aren't accurate. probably going to the library to do some homework will be benefitting
    this encapsulates the essence of what many have been trying to say.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by redstone
    I was just suggesting some places to shoot... Few days later I come back see this thread become like WW3 liao.
    ttz not true. if u 1 2 iron out certain issues do so in PM or over a call.

plz do not smear my reputation in public!

u let a miscommunication on ur part snowball into a quarrel. i do not wish 2 carry tis fruitless & pointless argument/finger-pointing in any forum, in any CS forum or any other forums.

forum: a place where people exchange opinions and ideas. [lifted off a dictionary]

let's keep it tt way shall we?

Gecko, if u 1 2 kno wad its all abt , surely a forum is not a place 2 do so rite?

Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    mebbe seek less attnetion and be more humble?

Gecko, if u 1 2 kno wad its all abt , surely a forum is not a place 2 do so rite?
    I got sms you about it mah Anyway, just bear in mind how you guys get to know each other in the first place. Common interest and all.

Quote Originally Posted by kijer
    mebbe seek less attnetion and be more humble?
    its a start, i guess. its worth a try isn't it? most of us r not a walking dictionary even in a field of knowledge we r extremely sure of. when we get it wrong sometimes. being able 2 accept (admitting it) our mistakes, right d wrong & moving on is wad we should all strive 4.

Finding fault in my posts..............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast