Page 97 of 101 FirstFirst ... 477287929596979899 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2004

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

  1. #1921
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    So poor thing! U sound fierce, they will nt disturb u liao loh!
    no point... different ppl call, some from hp, some from a camp number, same number at least called 5-6 time le

  2. #1922

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    no point... different ppl call, some from hp, some from a camp number, same number at least called 5-6 time le
    Then nxt time dun pick up loh when u c the no.

  3. #1923
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Then nxt time dun pick up loh when u c the no.
    the call will go on and on one... when i'm in class, it very fan...

  4. #1924
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    the call will go on and on one... when i'm in class, it very fan...
    Go change number la..make noise to the provider loh.

    You bang here bang there won't help one la.

  5. #1925
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    yup we support you! drudkh hold left i hold right
    hehehehe.. hold where? left and right? sound like mountain leh..

  6. #1926
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Go change number la..make noise to the provider loh.

    You bang here bang there won't help one la.
    our "handsome" DOM appeared

  7. #1927
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    our "handsome" DOM appeared
    hahahahaha.....i not the DOM club but under NNB club..

  8. #1928
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    hahahahaha.....i not the DOM club but under NNB club..
    you double membership one mah
    when going zoo or chinatown
    I still need to complete my photojournalism project due in 2 weeks

  9. #1929
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    hahahahaha.....i not the DOM club but under NNB club..
    i think no wonder Condom is called Condom... its for the Pros to Con the Dirty Old Man...

    btw NNB... wat u doing?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #1930
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i think no wonder Condom is called Condom... its for the Pros to Con the Dirty Old Man...

    btw NNB... wat u doing?
    Me quit liao. Looking for one after CNN.

  11. #1931
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    you double membership one mah
    when going zoo or chinatown
    I still need to complete my photojournalism project due in 2 weeks
    Just came back from Tiong Bahru visit friend new house and yestersday was in chinatown again and 2 week ago was in zoo liao.. maybe will go chinatown on eve of new year.

  12. #1932
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Just came back from Tiong Bahru visit friend new house and yestersday was in chinatown again and 2 week ago was in zoo liao.. maybe will go chinatown on eve of new year.
    eve too many ppl... no mood to take photo

  13. #1933
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    eve too many ppl... no mood to take photo
    Not taking photo la.. go there to buy last min stuff lor. looking for huge flower pot so maybe last min can get much cheaper price lor.. now very X

  14. #1934
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Not taking photo la.. go there to buy last min stuff lor. looking for huge flower pot so maybe last min can get much cheaper price lor.. now very X
    agree, everything the price drop like mad on the eve... but i need to settle my project thingy.. no time le...

  15. #1935

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    hehehehe.. hold where? left and right? sound like mountain leh..
    arms lah!

  16. #1936
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    arms lah!
    arms= around middle section.

  17. #1937
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    agree, everything the price drop like mad on the eve... but i need to settle my project thingy.. no time le...
    you got many project leh.. need me to send you some picture or not CT and ZOO.

  18. #1938
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    hAi... TDS starting again

  19. #1939
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    you got many project leh.. need me to send you some picture or not CT and ZOO.
    I will take my own photo... I would scope so low to use others photo.

  20. #1940
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    hAi... TDS starting again
    Can write english or not.. don't understand leh..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •