Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 244964697273747576798499 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2004

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

  1. #1461

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    we din know mm is expert in wearing kinky stuffs...

  2. #1462
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ;o find good looking friend cannot meh..
    Soma.. u need to apply eye cream.. ur pic.. eyes area very dry
    wat picture??

  3. #1463

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I think he can do it blindfolded.
    i go by feel mah

  4. #1464

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    cute. who's dog ? giving away?
    This is my cherish who passed away on 08 jan 2006
    Very beautiful right.
    she was always so beautiful since puppy time. Whenever ppl saw her.. will praise her to sky.. now u know why i like beautiful woman and handsome man liao right

  5. #1465
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    tats y boys dun play barbie, so that later on in life we won't get bored playing with life size barbies...

    maybe claris played too early...
    The haunting is around...and will come around with the hammer again..

  6. #1466
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    The haunting is around...and will come around with the hammer again..
    u see lor... boys play with hammer when you, den work with hammer, but seldom use hammer during free time... unless necessary... nowadays girls however... loves to take the hammer out bo tai bo ji...

    soma, wanna go batam play barbie?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #1467
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    This is my cherish who passed away on 08 jan 2006
    Very beautiful right.
    she was always so beautiful since puppy time. Whenever ppl saw her.. will praise her to sky.. now u know why i like beautiful woman and handsome man liao right
    080106?

  8. #1468
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    This is my cherish who passed away on 08 jan 2006
    Very beautiful right.
    she was always so beautiful since puppy time. Whenever ppl saw her.. will praise her to sky.. now u know why i like beautiful woman and handsome man liao right
    What cherish picture got to do with Drudhk? Nan tao..............heh heh heh heh.

  9. #1469
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt

    soma, wanna go batam play barbie?
    Hahahahaha....not my cup of tea leh..

    I take picture for you can?

  10. #1470
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i go by feel mah
    from the bushes down both side will be the foot liao..

  11. #1471
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u see lor... boys play with hammer when you, den work with hammer, but seldom use hammer during free time... unless necessary... nowadays girls however... loves to take the hammer out bo tai bo ji...

    soma, wanna go batam play barbie?
    Soma have one at home already ......
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  12. #1472

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    What cherish picture got to do with Drudhk? Nan tao..............heh heh heh heh.
    gosh.. ur IQ super low leh.
    I dun know how to post

    usually ask DCA or Drudhk post for me.. Du

  13. #1473

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Soma have one at home already ......
    wah..that one

  14. #1474

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    080106?
    ya lor ~... sob sob.. i want my cherish ~

  15. #1475

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    ya lor ~... sob sob.. i want my cherish ~
    wah..2 weeks liao you havent got over the dog ah?

  16. #1476
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    gosh.. ur IQ super low leh.
    I dun know how to post

    usually ask DCA or Drudhk post for me.. Du
    Du? IQ super low... last time - No standard.

    Do a TFCD for me leh(RA Version).. I forgive you.

  17. #1477
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    gosh.. ur IQ super low leh.
    I dun know how to post

    usually ask DCA or Drudhk post for me.. Du
    hmmm....
    cant get what u meant with Du... Dumb U?
    or should it be DA (Dumb As.s) ?

  18. #1478
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah..that one
    Should be more that one thumb up leh..

  19. #1479
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah..2 weeks liao you havent got over the dog ah?
    Female are creatures of emotion.....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  20. #1480
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    hmmm....
    cant get what u meant with Du... Dumb U?
    or should it be DA (Dumb As.s) ?
    Ah Du lor..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •