Page 29 of 101 FirstFirst ... 41924272829303134395479 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    you mean you're fooled by it all along?
    apparently claris has ways of making soma think she is a girl lor

actually...this happen before right? couple even got married then later husband find out wife is a man

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe - Happy CNY 2006!!

Simon says, "You're useless, and I'm bored, and that's it!"
    got pichoo boh.......

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs

actually...this happen before right? couple even got married then later husband find out wife is a man
    hahaha..... i must kick his a... ...hahahahahahahaha.......i already knew long ago liao..........

in Clarinet's case, i 1000% doubt so!

in Clarinet's case, i 1000% doubt so!
    maybe one day he went under operation ney..than he come and tempt you(since you still single)and wala..surprise "i am clarinet" he said after that thing.......

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    sound better like tis... SheHeIT
    this sound like saying sh-it while laughing....

"SheHehehehehheheIT"

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    hahahahaha.....it Ola that i play along mah......i knew SH IT long ago liao la...

erm...you play with ola?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    sound smooth mah... u hear ar...

SHHHHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEIIIIITTTT

haha...
    this type of sound comes just before "BAANGGGG!!"

erm...you play with ola?
    Ola trying to guess mah..so i act act don't know also lor.....Ola damn confirm he is a she leh..

guess he is haunting somewhere............

hahaha..... i must kick his a... ...hahahahahahahaha.......i already knew long ago liao..........
    dun bluff...

Sometime, I really wonders what the point of me be in this world. The world given me with this look, and I had to try to live with this look and adjust accordingly to this given look. You know it very sad. By trying to live and adjust accodingly, I'm bluffing my way though my life. No one will ever know the real me. Whatever is left in others' hearts are just an untrue impression I created.

By creating an unture impression together with my look, I always find it gulit-sicken of faking other. The very true thing is, what you see may not be true. I'm really very tired trying to live according to this social prescribe behavious that fit my look.

End of explaination... and I'm not going to explain it again.

Wah liew, u guys...so long liao. Still on about Clarinet identity

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Sometime, I really wonders what the point of me be in this world. The world given me with this look, and I had to try to live with this look and adjust accordingly to this given look. You know it very sad. By trying to live and adjust accodingly, I'm bluffing my way though my life. No one will ever know the real me. Whatever is left in others' hearts are just an untrue impression I created.

By creating an unture impression together with my look, I always find it gulit-sicken of faking other. The very true thing is, what you see may not be true. I'm really very tired trying to live according to this social prescribe behavious that fit my look.

confirm she..

dun bluff...
    hahahahaha........ DOM you are good man..

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Wah liew, u guys...so long liao. Still on about Clarinet identity
    The next will be yours.....chio bu or ah pek..

confirm she..
    dun It's not funny

Quote Originally Posted by clarinet

technically, today i just met another person who look down on me for being nice looking...

so damn tulan... buy things from me, i help him check my remote store got anot, den help him send down personally, den reach there, the bosses 1 by 1 give me a slashing... its not like i tell them the price when i deliver, its i quote long before, den they last minute confirm, so must drive to store, when i am busy on other things, den i went to grab it, den send over to them, 1 in east & 1 in west... i in centre... den its not like super expensive stuff... reach there they yell at me say expensive... being very pissed... i just think forget it... and i need to rush to other places, so they dictate the price... den i just change the invoice there & then... they never factor in the limited stock, my speedy delivery, all the stuff... next time i'll not deliver to them liao... ask them wait 3 days... just dun understand tis type of ppl... if really they think they buy just a few they can bring down price... den ask them import themselves lor... y bother?

anyway... dunno y... i like near 30 liao... still look like near 20 nia... haiz... den girls see liao always have dialated iris... haiz... but den again... i am not like i seem i am lor... i am very pure 1... den those girls think i am like a playboy... haiz... its not like i wan tis face lor... bo pian mah...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

The next will be yours.....chio bu or ah pek..

Siao meh? if we meet, we chiong Spas and pubs liao....

technically, today i just met another person who look down on me for being nice looking...

so damn tulan... buy things from me, i help him check my remote store got anot, den help him send down personally, den reach there, the bosses 1 by 1 give me a slashing... its not like i tell them the price when i deliver, its i quote long before, den they last minute confirm, so must drive to store, when i am busy on other things, den i went to grab it, den send over to them, 1 in east & 1 in west... i in centre... den its not like super expensive stuff... reach there they yell at me say expensive... being very pissed... i just think forget it... and i need to rush to other places, so they dictate the price... den i just change the invoice there & then... they never factor in the limited stock, my speedy delivery, all the stuff... next time i'll not deliver to them liao... ask them wait 3 days... just dun understand tis type of ppl... if really they think they buy just a few they can bring down price... den ask them import themselves lor... y bother?

anyway... dunno y... i like near 30 liao... still look like near 20 nia... haiz... den girls see liao always have dialated iris... haiz... but den again... i am not like i seem i am lor... i am very pure 1... den those girls think i am like a playboy... haiz... its not like i wan tis face lor... bo pian mah...

Sound more like a script than a confession ley.
    You took medicine liao bui......