Thread: Sony T9 or Fuji F11

Default Sony T9 or Fuji F11

I am in a dilema to get either of this camera..any comments or do you guys have better suggestion..I am not into DSLR so that will be out..I like something which is compact and have a good ISO and at least 6MB pixels.

Default Re: Sony T9 or Fuji F11

Quote Originally Posted by SLY
    I am in a dilema to get either of this camera..any comments or do you guys have better suggestion..I am not into DSLR so that will be out..I like something which is compact and have a good ISO and at least 6MB pixels.
    have you tried either of these yet? best is go see for yourself. personally i got myself an f11 and enjoying every minute of it. you can take a look at some of the shots we posted here http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=169930

the next contender to the ISO1600 output from F10 and F11 is a APS-C sized sensor camera. Typically DSLRs, Sony R1 and the likes.

fuji F11
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

The only thing going for the sony is the sleek design, excellent finish and compact size.
    It takes decent pictures, though if you want real quality look elsewhere. Sony's compact cams rarely top their respective classes in terms of image quality. But their construction is really

Thanks guys..anymore comments are welcome to this newbie

is there any comparison? none at all. fuji F11 anytime