Page 58 of 102 FirstFirst ... 83348535657585960636883 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 2027

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

  1. #1141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    you sure that one auntie??? look more like guy with thick hair

    got sideburn woh...
    have to ask Benign liao. he should have better views


    Benign.. you didnt zoom in ah hahahahahahah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  2. #1142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Share with me the story of your victory leh.. pm me lor..

    No news for new maltese -_____-... sob sob...
    i didnt do anything.. its settled though pm you.. mai lai.. i dont want to remind myself too much.. its really heartbreaking. im glad to be alive n kicking..

    try another bred in the meantime?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  3. #1143
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    OK ok.....Not a day in my life, I don't wish to be gay.

    gay ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g)
    adj. gay·er, gay·est

    Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
    Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
    so basically any guy who likes to joke = gay ?
    wow then i do know many gays leh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #1144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    OK ok.....Not a day in my life, I don't wish to be gay.

    gay ( P ) Pronunciation Key (g)
    adj. gay·er, gay·est

    Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
    Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.

    er....gay got go prostitution one meh.......

  5. #1145
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Benign.. you didnt zoom in ah hahahahahahah

    Max out liao ley.......it was across the Malacca river some more.

  6. #1146

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    have to ask Benign liao. he should have better views


    Benign.. you didnt zoom in ah hahahahahahah
    too bad the pot or whatever block the neh2 area...then again also not 100% confirm...

  7. #1147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Max out liao ley.......it was across the Malacca river some more.
    Max out ?????
    you very the duh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  8. #1148

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Max out liao ley.......it was across the Malacca river some more.
    time to get 600mm lens liao

  9. #1149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    too bad the pot or whatever block the neh2 area...then again also not 100% confirm...
    must see nn then female meh, then those flatchested ones how
    the blouse colour purple leh, doncha very very very gay if a guy wears it
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  10. #1150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    er....gay got go prostitution one meh.......

    Chey, gay cannot go prostitutes meh?
    So, you sad only then go prostitutes?

  11. #1151

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i didnt do anything.. its settled though pm you.. mai lai.. i dont want to remind myself too much.. its really heartbreaking. im glad to be alive n kicking..

    try another bred in the meantime?
    i want maltese or westie nian
    life time partner.. got to be choosy

  12. #1152
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Chey, gay cannot go prostitutes meh?
    So, you sad only then go prostitutes?
    Never try before.....no extra cash for those....usually got free one...... (last time)

  13. #1153
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    time to get 600mm lens liao

    haizz.....tat need to wait liao

  14. #1154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    haizz.....tat need to wait liao
    why not just get the 2x converter..

  15. #1155

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    must see nn then female meh, then those flatchested ones how
    the blouse colour purple leh, doncha very very very gay if a guy wears it
    thats why i say not 100% confirm lor

  16. #1156
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    why not just get the 2x converter..

    Just for that particular shot Dunno, not tat enthusiastic for tele liao.....also too burdensome to carry so many lenses

  17. #1157

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Never try before.....no extra cash for those....usually got free one...... (last time)
    er...you got free prostitute???

  18. #1158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY



    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    er...you got free prostitute???

    no la..

  19. #1159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    I can see also... u are not a guy...
    Wiz23 not guy?
    Profile is guy lay .....
    Don't tell me is ..........
    除了爱, 我一无所有

  20. #1160

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma





    no la..
    me thinks you would be in trouble if jolie reads this thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •