Page 53 of 102 FirstFirst ... 32843485152535455586378 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 2027

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

  1. #1041
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    only found nikkor af dx fisheye 10.5 f/2.8g ed.

    http://www.nikon.com.sg/productitem....=72-960ba412c9

    i dont think the 2nd hand price that cheap.

    but the zenitar 16mm f/2.8 fisheye is around s$220. its manual focus though. available in canon and nikon mounts.
    I think i go for the 10-20mm better la....... nikkor so ex leh.... VR even worst.. should have just bought he KMD5 with the IS solve all the VR lens problem..

  2. #1042

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Mf is a no no for me.. if i need to take the ground level on street than i might need to kiss the floor liao..
    eh...at very wide angle, most of the time can just focus at infinity and shoot lah.. even at f/2.8.

    btw...you shooting upskirt ah?

  3. #1043
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    2 things that turn me off....its a DX and G lens. massive vignetting on film body and cannot use on manual film body.

    then again...zenitar may not work properly on some nikon bodies...not sure can meter or not. i think only the d1/d2 and d200 can. but for canon no problem.
    I really not good in film. Like never take with those for many many year liao..took during school time and was like follow instruction type.. now still stuck with the canon SLR and one lens.... and a old film inside half taken.. er..do i need to remove the film huh..many many many month liao..

  4. #1044
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    2 things that turn me off....its a DX and G lens. massive vignetting on film body and cannot use on manual film body.

    Like tat you betta hunt around Ebay liao.....the only lens you mentioned can satisfy your need is probably the 14mm wide?

    I found one here: price cheaper than Sg. But freight charges and handling...and the description of the lens.

    http://www.keh.com/shop/product.cfm?...&crid=13232381

  5. #1045
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    eh...at very wide angle, most of the time can just focus at infinity and shoot lah.. even at f/2.8.

    btw...you shooting upskirt ah?

    wa... really pro man. ........ PRO DOM..

  6. #1046
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Madmacs,

    found one on Ebay...but I saw one much cheaper than this the other day. lor below USD$800 I think..mint with box like mine as well.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKON-NIKKOR-14M...QQcmdZViewItem

  7. #1047

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    I really not good in film. Like never take with those for many many year liao..took during school time and was like follow instruction type.. now still stuck with the canon SLR and one lens.... and a old film inside half taken.. er..do i need to remove the film huh..many many many month liao..
    i think color change by now but send for processing anyway...happened to me once..the colors came back damn weird. but got one became my favorite

    so you have canon film slr and nikon dslr?

  8. #1048
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    but the problem with the zenitar is you'll have to use Manual mode lor. framing/focusing you need to set aperture to 2.8 then close back to whatever aperture, then meter and set your shutter speed. if you're not looking through the viewfinder, metering may be off lo.

  9. #1049

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wa... really pro man. ........ PRO DOM..
    eh...i was asking you mah..since you always shoot at ground level

  10. #1050
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    L E S
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #1051

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Like tat you betta hunt around Ebay liao.....the only lens you mentioned can satisfy your need is probably the 14mm wide?

    I found one here: price cheaper than Sg. But freight charges and handling...and the description of the lens.

    http://www.keh.com/shop/product.cfm?...&crid=13232381
    not me want lah...i already got zenitar 16mm...this one you must tell soma

  12. #1052

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    but the problem with the zenitar is you'll have to use Manual mode lor. framing/focusing you need to set aperture to 2.8 then close back to whatever aperture, then meter and set your shutter speed. if you're not looking through the viewfinder, metering may be off lo.
    for canon cam can use aperture priority and it will meter. but true..you need to open wide to focus properly before stopping down the lens. so far tried on 1v the meterings spot on.

  13. #1053
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    hmm i was skeptical to write wat happened but might as well.

    holiday eve, my fren who found the dog called a.s.d, a.s.d ppl came before i did. but when they saw the dog, no one from a.s.d wanted to take it. reasons? the fur was badly matted, it had really bad smell, the kind which would make anyone puke. so they gotten my contact no, claimed they would gimme the vet and groomer's no. dont want take the dog but want to take case? right.........

    holiday,- Tues i called the a.s.d lady (that r****) and she gave me this guy's no. i told him who i was, he gave me ONE NUMBER, then ended the convo as he said he very busy. i called the shop then was told groomer not on duty. i called the lady back, she said she busy. i frantically looked for a home groomer so the dog got treated nicely.

    Wed, a.s.d lady called me. i told her that they are very unprofessional. she then told me, they feeding the dogs on Tues and could i HEAR the dogs barking. i kept quiet. minutes later this a.s.d guy called me, gave me threats that i was to hand over the dog. that he'll report me to garment and police.

    thurs, garment officer turned up at my house with 2 ladies. took away the dog along with everything we bought for the dog except the medication. he told my grandma, he's a Vet and he'll take care of everything

    before i can even react ....the same garment officer called me on Fri, warned me to drop the case. that i am to listen to him since he is garment officer. i asked him the whereabouts of the dog. he said i am not allowed to know and he'll be overseeing everything.

    friday's nite, a.s.d guy asked my frens to sms me, to hand over the medicine. so even today, those ppl wont stop writing.

    tell me guys... i know i should fight for my rights after what they done. however, i am really tired. been crying myself to sleep ever since the dog was at my house and gone. i kept staring at the space where the dog was and i broke down few times.
    hmm.. if this happen to me. I will fight for my right. But i think my husband will keep saying forget it forget it.
    Basically I have strong pride.. i dun like being bully for nothing, if is my fault i will apologise. If is not mind.. I will make them apologise to me. I just dun like to swallon those nonsence into my stomach. Because i know i will hate myself after that.
    Officier so what.. does not mean he is law.
    technically... i think the guy is going for a tough 1, so wat if the guy is from garment? does it makes him 1 level higher than a citizen? so does he mean that being from garment gives him verbal & written authority without prior notices to do whatever he likes? i think you can write a complain letter to the department, cc to your MP, den cc to PM, den write in the last column, i demand an explanation, and i am have been under psychological duress, i would like a public written apology otherwise i'll bring this to press & court. nuff said. a warning is given, a lawsuit in process.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #1054

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    but the problem with the zenitar is you'll have to use Manual mode lor. framing/focusing you need to set aperture to 2.8 then close back to whatever aperture, then meter and set your shutter speed. if you're not looking through the viewfinder, metering may be off lo.
    btw...on minolta need to use manual mode? guess its the same for some of the nikon slrs too...

  15. #1055
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i think color change by now but send for processing anyway...happened to me once..the colors came back damn weird. but got one became my favorite

    so you have canon film slr and nikon dslr?
    + panasonic Fz10 + olympus pns digital+ pentax pns film+ casio pns film+ sharp viewcam (super old type) + panasonic ccd viewcam+ many filters..........

  16. #1056
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    L E S
    But both married liao....leh.....how........BY S

  17. #1057
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    not me want lah...i already got zenitar 16mm...this one you must tell soma

    Actually, I dunno wat to say...coz maybe my ego..I bought the lens. Through the books I read.....it really got nothing to do with wide angle or perfect portrait lens......unless you are doing commercial.

    If I remember correctly, it is still abt the composition, light and story right? save the money and get the Nikkor 16mm also very nice liao.

  18. #1058
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    But both married liao....leh.....how........BYS
    maybe is...

    HORNY
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #1059

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    technically... i think the guy is going for a tough 1, so wat if the guy is from garment? does it makes him 1 level higher than a citizen? so does he mean that being from garment gives him verbal & written authority without prior notices to do whatever he likes? i think you can write a complain letter to the department, cc to your MP, den cc to PM, den write in the last column, i demand an explanation, and i am have been under psychological duress, i would like a public written apology otherwise i'll bring this to press & court. nuff said. a warning is given, a lawsuit in process.
    can u help furry to draft one :P.. PM and show us :P

  20. #1060

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    + panasonic Fz10 + olympus pns digital+ pentax pns film+ casio pns film+ sharp viewcam (super old type) + panasonic ccd viewcam+ many filters..........
    suddenly you sound like karang guni man

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •