Page 48 of 102 FirstFirst ... 233843464748495053587398 ... LastLast

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Rattan weave & put TV... wah goddamn brave man..
    i used to get As for my Chinese but all returned to T-cher liao
    dunno si mi wood.. maybe i go check with my co's purchasing officer
    teak wood is it ? dunno

i better diam diam else dio shoot later
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Rattan weave & put TV... wah goddamn brave man..
    Geeeeeeee when the TV console come.. i will take pic show u lor

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    teak wood is it ? dunno

not teak wood lah..

smelly i dunno lah, i bath twice everyday. gotta ask those around me liao
    old liao also bo bian, cant be forever young
    bath twice a day still smelly ? What water did you use ?
    Long Kao water or no soap ?

Good morning everyone ....
    除了爱, 我一无所有

teak wood is it ? dunno

As for Chinese? during Kindergarden time?
    Wow ... sound like you are in the army.
    除了爱, 我一无所有

Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    eh...i walked past that place on sunday morning

ok...i take 1st queue number liao...
    no power how to take Q........

was walking futher down n was eye ball by this 'unfriendly' man..

morning ppls.......

have not taken anything yet..

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    bath twice a day still smelly ? What water did you use ?
    Long Kao water or no soap ?

Good morning everyone ....
    i got smelly meh
    think so leh...think i very suay. they already gotten the dog, now still want to accuse me of more things. calling me..ok i'll just paste this..(edited)

this person said, i should examine my own conscience , rescued the dog for the wrong reasons ( that i want to sell the dog , keep the dog to myself and then now, she even said , i'm selfish, conniving, scheming or deliberately mean. and if my motives are so transparent that it's funny.

am i so scheming ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i got smelly meh
    think so leh...think i very suay. they already gotten the dog, now still want to accuse me of more things. calling me..ok i'll just paste this..(edited)

this person said, i should examine my own conscience , rescued the dog for the wrong reasons ( that i want to sell the dog , keep the dog to myself and then now, she even said , i'm selfish, conniving, scheming or deliberately mean. and if my motives are so transparent that it's funny.

am i so scheming ?
    just send her a lawyer letter now... tell her that she got no grounds to accuse you like that... nuff said...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

i got smelly meh

am i so scheming ?
    Why the person want to said this leh..?? Don't give face... Show your truth self..KILLBILL (background playing kill bill soundtrack.. bang bang..)

smelly i dunno lah, i bath twice everyday. gotta ask those around me liao
    old liao also bo bian, cant be forever young
    *SNIFF SNIFF*

just send her a lawyer letter now... tell her that she got no grounds to accuse you like that... nuff said...
    they took the dog away, by force. they also took away the food, treats, collar, bowls for food & water, dog's clothes. the guy told my grandma that he himself is vet and they would take care of the dog.

i spoke to this guy and asked him where's the dog. this guy threatened me not to interfere with the dog becos he is the garment officer and i am to listen to him. and that i am not to know where the dog is.

1 day later, the one causing me so much distress is now spreading words that im some kinda evil woman who wont pass them the dog's medication just becos i buay ngam with the dog.

the woman who said this , i believe is with their side. what more do they want ? cant they leave me alone.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

i got smelly meh

am i so scheming ?
    The person send those to you in a letter?
    除了爱, 我一无所有

they took the dog away, by force. they also took away the food, treats, collar, bowls for food & water, dog's clothes. the guy told my grandma that he himself is vet and they would take care of the dog.

i spoke to this guy and asked him where's the dog. this guy threatened me not to interfere with the dog becos he is the garment officer and i am to listen to him. and that i am not to know where the dog is.

1 day later, the one causing me so much distress is now spreading words that im some kinda evil woman who wont pass them the dog's medication just becos i buay ngam with the dog.

the woman who said this , i believe is with their side. what more do they want ? cant they leave me alone.
    technically, let me know where she spread this, then its +1 for u liao... and technically, its defamation by nature, she can't prove herself, mean shut up, anyway, just sue her & make sure she keeps her mouth shut thereafter...

anyway, a simpler way is write to press lor... if working for garment = GOD mode, den i think all of us should not believe in any religion anymore, the rally is coming, and we would go to heaven after that...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    The person send those to you in a letter?
    she posted this in the doggie forum. so shes trying to make others think im some kinda heartless b*tch who stoops low to earn money out of the dog.

i realised i got one typo... but decide not to amend it since it makes sense anyway.

爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

technically, let me know where she spread this, then its +1 for u liao... and technically, its defamation by nature, she can't prove herself, mean shut up, anyway, just sue her & make sure she keeps her mouth shut thereafter...

anyway, a simpler way is write to press lor... if working for garment = GOD mode, den i think all of us should not believe in any religion anymore, the rally is coming, and we would go to heaven after that...
    i paste you the link, but doubt you can access it unless you're a member.

no lah, nothing to do with the garment officer now. i just thinking why this dog cant get off my back. even NOW also want to bug me over n over...

http://www.doggiesite.com/phpBB2/vie...779&highlight=
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

she posted this in the doggie forum. so shes trying to make others think im some kinda heartless b*tch who stoops low to earn money out of the dog.

i realised i got one typo... but decide not to amend it since it makes sense anyway.

go print the forum, go to the lawyer, pay them 1k, and ask for 20k.... nuff said... lesson learnt, money earnt, and best of all, she can carry on say u heartless bitch and u got money coming in every month...

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Geeeeeeee when the TV console come.. i will take pic show u lor
    wa so fast buy liao... was in Lavender yesterday saw some nice piece but guess you don't need liao..

Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Why the person want to said this leh..?? Don't give face... Show your truth self..KILLBILL (background playing kill bill soundtrack.. bang bang..)
    i think they got me this time. i wished i have the energy to fight them but im really exhausted. i didnt sleep well since last week...
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

go print the forum, go to the lawyer, pay them 1k, and ask for 20k.... nuff said... lesson learnt, money earnt, and best of all, she can carry on say u heartless bitch and u got money coming in every month...
    i cant as she didnt quote any name. but most pple there would know why they talking about.
    so shes treading along the line, then jabbbing me behind my back. if you get what i mean..

哑吧吃黄莲, 有苦难言
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。