Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 102530333435363740456085 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 700 of 2027

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

  1. #681
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    go eat my breakfast and lim kopi first... talk in a while later....

  2. #682
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    erm...you saw soma's groomed job.... ?
    madmacs.. i was talking about that praying mantis /grasshopper
    wat you thinking?!
    DOM madmacs furrycake
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  3. #683
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    think she din pay 60 days lor... tell her to pay always dun pay... den letter come she go send cheque... on wednesday... den sunday got cut... sianz...

    anyway, i think they also kia si... cos if amt small they let u drag 3 mths... nowadays mine hit about 300 per mth... cable tv about 150 cos got ultimate + 3 box + digital channels, den got maxonline ultimate...
    thats why lah, ppl like me pay by cash/nets you see. by the time the cheque reach them by thurs also no use, must count the date the payments go thru leh.

    my bro's one got cut off dunno how many times liao. honked him to pay earlier , he said later.

    my bro's monthly bill for starhub S$100+... no wonder lah. hmmmmm rich ppl are like that hor
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #684
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wa still go 60 day not bad liao... try PUB if forget...no water liao..longago..
    i never owe these ppl money so i dunno
    PUB gimme red bill if i dont pay like half a mth's late leh
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  5. #685

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    bull you head lah... just now say funny bull now say i bull


    Soma, U got say I bull meh!!! Bull ur head lah!

  6. #686
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    wa so early too....

    wonder she/her/bu haunting around at this hour or not....
    Well maybe she is getting her "reinforcement" first ...

  7. #687

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    was 1 day without internet & cable tv... haiz... mom forget to pay the bills... then my starhub just cut it off... so the sianz...

    so went to cut my hair short, funny saw my long hair the other day... now short & spikey... hahaha.. den dunno simi color...
    Cut short again....... N dye color!!!

  8. #688

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Well maybe she is getting her "reinforcement" first ...
    Woww...... u u so sure he/she is a she!

  9. #689

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Soma, U got say I bull meh!!! Bull ur head lah!
    hehe...soma call you bull you also dunno...si beh blur

  10. #690

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Cut short again....... N dye color!!!
    wah...got ribbons and bows?

  11. #691
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Woww...... u u so sure he/she is a she!
    From the way she responsed, confirm is BU lah ..... same as you
    unless is a half KANG in disguise .....

  12. #692
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Cut short again....... N dye color!!!
    y so excited... getting 'fill-in-the-blank' ?



    oh ya... yesterday kena suan... anyway, was in a spending mood cos about 1/2 hour b4 my haircut was quarreling with ppl, den no internet connection... den go office do a fund transfer... cut hair cost 170 (cut+color+treatment), 2 person 300+ den browse thru magazine, den think wat 2 wear for new year... den think maybe go buy a blazer den wear with t-shirt... so went to domanchi buy a casual blazer, den they got shirts, but wear shirt with blazer like very warm & over dressed for new year... so i go walk around for t-shirt... den went nike... saw 2 not bad t-shirt & bought them... top settled... and also bought a pair of crocs shoe... hehe...

    thinking of buying a light tone draw string pants to match this casual look... hehe...

    maybe nxt year i buy another suit... italian cut... but i think wear like once & throw... hehehe...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #693

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    hehe...soma call you bull you also dunno...si beh blur
    Sometimes nvr really read all lah! So many posts! Blur ur head!

  14. #694
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    From the way she responsed, confirm is BU lah ..... same as you
    unless is a half KANG in disguise .....
    Got a decepticon here lor... and best of all... its a STARSCREAM!!!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #695

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    From the way she responsed, confirm is BU lah ..... same as you
    unless is a half KANG in disguise .....
    Sigh....!!! I give up!

  16. #696

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    wah...got ribbons and bows?
    U got to ask n u will be given!

  17. #697

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    y so excited... getting 'fill-in-the-blank' ?



    oh ya... yesterday kena suan... anyway, was in a spending mood cos about 1/2 hour b4 my haircut was quarreling with ppl, den no internet connection... den go office do a fund transfer... cut hair cost 170 (cut+color+treatment), 2 person 300+ den browse thru magazine, den think wat 2 wear for new year... den think maybe go buy a blazer den wear with t-shirt... so went to domanchi buy a casual blazer, den they got shirts, but wear shirt with blazer like very warm & over dressed for new year... so i go walk around for t-shirt... den went nike... saw 2 not bad t-shirt & bought them... top settled... and also bought a pair of crocs shoe... hehe...

    thinking of buying a light tone draw string pants to match this casual look... hehe...

    maybe nxt year i buy another suit... italian cut... but i think wear like once & throw... hehehe...
    Rich ppl spend money like water!

  18. #698
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Rich ppl spend money like water!
    Agree with you ... no money to spend this year ....
    CNY will still be wearing 2 yrs ago pant & shirt ....

  19. #699
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Rich ppl spend money like water!
    u got wear power suit to work anot ar? or u always dress like tat?

    every time i go try out blazers or suit, ppl always say i going to join simi superstar issit... so i so sianz...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #700

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    U got to ask n u will be given!
    so dca gave to you ah?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •