Page 29 of 102 FirstFirst ... 41924272829303134395479 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 2027

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

  1. #561
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Ok lah, i do bother to ... errr ... tidy
    hahahahaha..try once and shock you wife la..next time she might help you with it..

  2. #562
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    he sian le lah.. like i say no point one lor
    See post #532

  3. #563
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    What maintenance??
    er.. i mean triming..and cleaning the edges..incase go swimming..all start to stick out..

  4. #564
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    hahahahaha..try once and shock you wife la..next time she might help you with it..
    aiyah, I've already tried before lah. for personal hygiene & comfort mah

  5. #565
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    aiyah, I've already tried before lah. for personal hygiene & comfort mah
    Ok try but stop liao..noted liao..

  6. #566
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    since many male here, kindly check post #503 and list the answer... need for my assignment..
    how come she ask leh?
    she must have some experience with some less hair?

  7. #567
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    going to make the friend buy me great dinner after this...

  8. #568
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    how come she ask leh?
    she must have some experience with some less hair?
    Or no hair ..

  9. #569
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Ok try but stop liao..noted liao..
    noted my foot ... how u know i stop liao? everytime i do maintenance must tell u meh??

  10. #570
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    how come she ask leh?
    she must have some experience with some less hair?
    she(friend of my wife) maybe see those xxx type alway so neat than the husband one liao case..... that why ask my wife about me and other guy too..

  11. #571
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    noted my foot ... how u know i stop liao? everytime i do maintenance must tell u meh??
    ....ok got clean up..

  12. #572
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    she(friend of my wife) maybe see those xxx type alway so neat than the husband one liao case..... that why ask my wife about me and other guy too..
    might as well play all cards opened.
    telll her npnt.

  13. #573
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    might as well play all cards opened.
    telll her npnt.
    dont't wish to lost sleep over that...

  14. #574

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Ok lah, i do bother to ... errr ... tidy
    still trying to figure out what you all mean by tidy leh...wash and keep clean more important woh. soma he do gi-joe with conditioner so wont be so prickly what else is there? put ribbons and bows?

  15. #575

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    er.. i mean triming..and cleaning the edges..incase go swimming..all start to stick out..
    eh...you so scared all stick out might as well go for bikini wax

  16. #576
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    still trying to figure out what you all mean by tidy leh...wash and keep clean more important woh. soma he do gi-joe with conditioner so wont be so prickly what else is there? put ribbons and bows?
    ya rite.. every time trim liao still got portrait shot..

  17. #577
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    still trying to figure out what you all mean by tidy leh...wash and keep clean more important woh. soma he do gi-joe with conditioner so wont be so prickly what else is there? put ribbons and bows?
    how abt rebonding?

  18. #578
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    still trying to figure out what you all mean by tidy leh...wash and keep clean more important woh. soma he do gi-joe with conditioner so wont be so prickly what else is there? put ribbons and bows?
    I think soma means trim & perm

  19. #579
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    how abt rebonding?
    rebonding? how can we lose the curl?

  20. #580
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ?? Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    eh...you so scared all stick out might as well go for bikini wax
    singapore don't have.. if have must be done by chio bu also if not don't want..


    may try out oversea one of this day..

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •