Page 25 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1520232425262730355075 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 2027

Thread: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

  1. #481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Soma?? Watch free show ar?
    What free show?
    BTW are you schooling or working?

  2. #482
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Another characteristic of female.
    They like to live in a world of fantasy but male are more down to earth ...
    guy always lock in their own world... dunno what they are doing also... see girl only, go into another world.

  3. #483
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    What free show?
    BTW are you schooling or working?
    is that impt to you??
    still enjoying sch life, but surrounded by young kid.

  4. #484
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    guy always lock in their own world... dunno what they are doing also... see girl only, go into another world.
    Look at it from another view. It's the girl who wanted guy to see them .... If not, why need to dress sexy or even keep in shape?
    See them kana complain, don't see them also kana complain
    Life is hard for the males.......
    Last edited by Ola; 15th January 2006 at 02:13 AM.

  5. #485
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    is that impt to you??
    still enjoying sch life, but surrounded by young kid.
    So you are the teacher .....

  6. #486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Look at it from another view. It's the girl who wanted guy to see them .... If not, why need to dress sexy or even keep in shape?
    See them kana complain, don't see them also complain
    Life is hard for the males.......
    But why u all see until like fantasizing. Cannot take it lah.. when I am with my classmate, they see unitl like eyeball glued to the girl.

  7. #487
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    So you are the teacher .....
    nope... kid nowadays difficult to teach lah... will vomit alot of blood teaching them

  8. #488
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Ok lah ... Time for me to rest .... Bye ....

  9. #489
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Ok lah ... Time for me to rest .... Bye ....
    Good nite...

    SOMA!!! u still watching or went Zzz le?

  10. #490
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    820

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    But why u all see until like fantasizing. Cannot take it lah.. when I am with my classmate, they see unitl like eyeball glued to the girl.
    Isn't that what all of you wanted?
    Really have to sleep... Bye

  11. #491
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Ola
    Isn't that what all of you wanted?
    Really have to sleep... Bye
    OlaClaris

    never ask u all to fantasizes hor...

    Good nite... go and take a good rest.

  12. #492
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Wow... someone with invisible status is still stalking here... SOMA... is tt you???
    Last edited by clarinet; 15th January 2006 at 02:31 AM.

  13. #493
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by clarinet
    Wow... someone with invisible status is still stalking here... SOMA... is tt you???
    hahahaha.. you damn evil leh.. another into the trap liao..

  14. #494
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    morning ppls...

    suddenly think of this drink....long time no drink liao...got it last night from CT..


  15. #495

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Good morn.... everybody! Clarinet, u really a gd actress!!! I was oso confused even when I met u b4!

  16. #496

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Actually, I admit I prefer to work wif guys too! Female dominant too much shi fei liao! I had been male dominant enviroment since schooling days to working days! Male r easier to xiang chu! Aiya anyway female n male have their own differences loh! Tats y opposite always attract mah!

  17. #497
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Actually, I admit I prefer to work wif guys too! Female dominant too much shi fei liao! I had been male dominant enviroment since schooling days to working days! Male r easier to xiang chu! Aiya anyway female n male have their own differences loh! Tats y opposite always attract mah!
    i think man prefer to work with chio bu.. so can boost there performance...

  18. #498

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    i think man prefer to work with chio bu.. so can boost there performance...
    I ac't boast their performance but can make them confuse!

  19. #499
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    I ac't boast their performance but can make them confuse!
    so you also chio bull too la...

  20. #500

    Default Re: 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe Preparing for CNY

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    so you also chio bull too la...
    Chio bull ur head lah! My work make them confuse n headaches lah!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •