Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How old are you and how long have you been doing digital photography?

milonelion
    Guests

Default How old are you and how long have you been doing digital photography?

Hi, I'm a new to this community and I'd like to start this thread as a way of introduction.

I am 29 (yeah, very old, I know!) and work as a systems analyst in a pharmaecutical company, doing visual basic and sql server programming. I was formerly from the University of Mellbourne (studied computing), Trinity College and Mayflower sec school.

I'm an amateur and only started digital photography 3 months ago when my brother let my have his old 1 mp digital camera. I was hooked and I recently bought a 3-mp olympus 730uz, and I love it!

I found this forum interesting and I hope to improve my skills and hopefully participate in any events you guys organise.

Kudos to the webmaster(s) for creating this site. Keep up the good work!

Blog Entries

A warm welcome to you

As for me, I am too old to mention, and I have been doing photography for more than 15yrs (but still consider myself an amateur as I am still learning new things about photography).

OMG mabbe i know you!!! me 29 also and oso from Mayflower!!! hehheh small world....

anyway Welcome!!!

oh almost forgot... to further your topic, me shooting for 4-5 years now (if you don't count the dunky P&S cams that every family uses), but only went (partially) digital for... *drumroll* one month!!!

WELCOME TO CLUBSNAP

Welcome to ClubSNAP

/me always 18 years old ...
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Welcome Welcome.....

Mi just like you a newbie Welcome Welcome

Default Re: How old are you and how long have you been doing digital photography?

Originally posted by milonelion
    Hi, I'm a new to this community and I'd like to start this thread as a way of introduction.

I found this forum interesting and I hope to improve my skills and hopefully participate in any events you guys organise.

I'm 29 too!! Just get involved in this mad business somewhere in July, when I bought my first JVC. Throughout the months, was "influence", "Brainwash" by all these er... er.... nice people, I'm now enjoying the fun of photography.

Take a look at this

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...0&pagenumber=1

Get yourself ready and let's go SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT!!!

Default I am new too...

I am new as well, as an introduction of myself to this new place,

26 Y.O Chinese, working as an Applications Development in a Broadcasting Station. I started out photography when i was young, at Catholic Audio Visual Centre, and we did alot of slides photography and video shooting as well. Went to UK Leeds University to study Com Engrg and was in the photography society of Leeds. Been doing portraits and landscape using the 35mm SLR and Medium Format camera when I travel around in Europe previously, now I am using the traditional 35mm SLR and my digital camera.

Greetings,
    Daniel

Originally posted by jeffgoh
    Mi just like you a newbie Welcome Welcome
    eh, you not newbie anymore lah!!!! cannot use that tired old excuse any more...

I am 29 as well, and is working as a Web Developer doing sql, asp, javascript, html, etc. Started traditional photography 15 years ago. Had a long break when I went into poly and into NS and into the workforce, partly because of processing costs as well. Went into digital 3 years ago with a "lowly" Coolpix 950 - the best camera of that time. Digital inspired me enough to rekindle my interest and eventually upgraded my old Nikon FE to Nikon F100 and a couple more lenses (DSLR still too expensive).

Regards
    CK

hi i new here too,

well ,i m 36 almost like my wirst (look like i m the oldest here), been photography since childhood time (father own a photography shop then). me now still an amateur( : no talent ).

really enjoy the sharing experience here , thanks guys

milonelion and larry... may have seen you guys before too... same school ... 1 year junior ...

Originally posted by inertia
    milonelion and larry... may have seen you guys before too... same school ... 1 year junior ...
    wah, the world is shrinking before my very eyes...

Originally posted by Larry
    Mr Larry... in terms of experience i still new mah.onli been playing with this hobby like a few months onli so if not newbie then wat rite??.. kekeke

Anyway macfreak & milonelion hope u guys enjoy your stay here!!

Originally posted by Larry
    Muahahahah

Anyhow... Welcome to Clubsnap.
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

kailord
    Guests

wah a lot of twenty-niners here..
    let me join the gang...

hi i'm 29, like photographs but didn't really get more serious until recently.

Default Re: How old are you and how long have you been doing digital photography?

Originally posted by milonelion

I am 29 (yeah, very old, I know!) and work as a systems analyst in a pharmaecutical company, doing visual basic and sql server programming. I was formerly from the University of Mellbourne (studied computing), Trinity College and Mayflower sec school.

I'm an amateur and only started digital photography 3 months ago when my brother let my have his old 1 mp digital camera. I was hooked and I recently bought a 3-mp olympus 730uz, and I love it!

Kudos to the webmaster(s) for creating this site. Keep up the good work!
    Are you from KK also? Maybe we know each other. hehe, Just kidding!

WELCOME! WELCOME!

I'm 29 too... not old, not old... young at heart can already!

milonelion
    Guests

wow, so many old citizens here, lol.

Going to hit the big 3-0 next year. I feel old already

/kaipium refuse to comment and think about the last time he was 30 years old.........its so long ago.....cannot remember liao.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast