Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Playstation Two Queries !

Phildate
    Guests

I have (had) an early model PS2, fully modified and had struck up a deal with Marc to sell. I thought I should get it out and test it and by mistake, plugged in a power cable and not the transformer. The switch was on at the back and before I knew it, huge clouds of smoke were filling the living room! So my PS2 is dead and Marc is back to square one. Sorry Marc. But you really don't want it now I think.

Default Re: Playstation Two Queries !

Quote Originally Posted by Phildate
    I have (had) an early model PS2, fully modified and had struck up a deal with Marc to sell. I thought I should get it out and test it and by mistake, plugged in a power cable and not the transformer. The switch was on at the back and before I knew it, huge clouds of smoke were filling the living room! So my PS2 is dead and Marc is back to square one. Sorry Marc. But you really don't want it now I think.
    Hmmm...my friend's PS2 can directly plug in to the power cable to use...no need transformer
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar
    Now modding is illegal liao...and I can't play my pirated games which were bought before the law was implemented...
    modding is always illegal mah.

how much is ps2 now?
    Objection !!!

Anyway for those who wanna buy these special sets, I found out that there are a couple of places that sell. SLS have, Ang Mo Kio also have... dont think its appropriate for me to disclose the location exactly. Skully I go tmr to buy close down. Expect to pay ard $330.

No worries Phil, just a hint of disappointment on my part. I'll just have to wait longer. =)
    Last edited by marcwang; 12th January 2006 at 11:39 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12