Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

  1. #21

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?


  2. #22

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    YEAH! pictures is up! All thanks to LucidaM!

    It'll be better if you can advice us on sizes available...








  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    99

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    YEAH! pictures is up! All thanks to LucidaM!

    It'll be better if you can advice us on sizes available...
    Is this what you looking for? I will check the sizes and more info for you next week when I meet up with them.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    please keep up inform.thanks

  5. #25

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucidaM
    Is this what you looking for? I will check the sizes and more info for you next week when I meet up with them.
    Yes these are lovely! More sizes, materials and colors are welcome

  6. #26

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    YEAH! pictures is up! All thanks to LucidaM!

    It'll be better if you can advice us on sizes available...







    wow, can even print the cover! is it only done in thailand?

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Somewhere in the Northeast...
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Hi, I am interested too, please keep us informed!

    Thanks!!

  8. #28

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Hi guys, why not try www.pixart.com? The company is located in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    99

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    wow, can even print the cover! is it only done in thailand?
    Yes, even the cover.
    In fact I'm curious too that you guys are so interested. Isn't there anyone that can do this in the wedding studio here or was it the price that keep photographers away.

  10. #30

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucidaM
    Sorry to keep you guys waiting, finally took some shots of the BOOK but couldn't find ways to upload. Is the uploading of pictures only meant for senior members? Their website also doesn't work - www.greenhouse.com. I have to check with my friend next week when I'm there in Thailand.
    maybe it's http://www.greenhouse.co.th

  11. #31

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucidaM
    Yes, even the cover.
    In fact I'm curious too that you guys are so interested. Isn't there anyone that can do this in the wedding studio here or was it the price that keep photographers away.
    no, i bill it to the clients.

    like to find our more it its available in s'pore, maybe i quit shooting and get a few friends to do this commerically here!

    then everyone in s'pore needs to get it from me!



  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,922

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by Belle&Sebastain
    no, i bill it to the clients.

    like to find our more it its available in s'pore, maybe i quit shooting and get a few friends to do this commerically here!

    then everyone in s'pore needs to get it from me!


    Yes please do!!! I'll be your biggest client!

  13. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucidaM
    Yes, even the cover.
    In fact I'm curious too that you guys are so interested. Isn't there anyone that can do this in the wedding studio here or was it the price that keep photographers away.
    I can hardly find anyone doing it at a reasonable cost. Usually bridal studio will really go for the throat. It will be wonderful and useful to all of us here if you can help us find out more

  14. #34

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    I can hardly find anyone doing it at a reasonable cost. Usually bridal studio will really go for the throat. It will be wonderful and useful to all of us here if you can help us find out more
    Photographers who are interested to get it done locally can PM me for details. Thanks.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus
    will pm those interested
    I'm interested too. Pls pm me

  16. #36

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Hi.
    Fellow photographers who are interested in knowing the price range for coffee table album, please pm me with your email address. Thanks.

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Singapore City, Singapore
    Posts
    698

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    There are many different range for coffee table books. I reproduce my own 4R-size album for my clients. Mine's not as sophisticated as what has been shared in the thread but it's nice and presentable, with abt 20 pages of photos with acrylic covers. Clients leave with a smile....anyway it's all packaged in to my wedding package. And as a marketing gimmick, I tell them it's free

    Each coffee table book costs abt $80 to produce, including the book, photo printing, lamination etc. And it may not be as simple as it seems, a lot of hard work actually...when u r talking abt 3-4 hrs of lamination, cutting, sticking, pasting etc. After I tried my hands at making one, I can really understand why all those wedding studios "chop" clients in terms of album production.

    I don't have a sample with me now. Will try to shoot some and post up here.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by vivientan
    Each coffee table book costs abt $80 to produce, including the book, photo printing, lamination etc. And it may not be as simple as it seems, a lot of hard work actually...when u r talking abt 3-4 hrs of lamination, cutting, sticking, pasting etc. After I tried my hands at making one, I can really understand why all those wedding studios "chop" clients in terms of album production.
    I'm sure they don't come cheap, even in Thailand and China it is quite ex too. In BKK, the pricing of inkjet print is higher than in SG. In business point of view, if you are a photographer or owns a wedding studio you would want the price to stay on the high side for your customer. Don't you?

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    99

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    For those guys in this thread asking me for info on the Coffee Table Book, I've checked with them while was in Bkk and the impression was they were too busy with their local market now and no people to handle overseas clients until further notice. Infact, they have already spoken to a company in Sg to represents them here.

  20. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sengkang, Singapore
    Posts
    684

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    I'm also interested. Pls PM me.

    thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •