Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 40

Thread: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

  1. #1

    Default Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Where to make the nice wedding coffee table books?

    i guess the most simpliest way is to print them in labs, laminate them, and paste them into one of those bookbinders book.

    But is there any other more professional looking way of doing it? How about the prices?

  2. #2

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Hi CS mates,

    I've got the same question too!...luckily I did a search on it first.

    I'm thinking of doing a coffee book table for a friend as a wedding present...I've already taken their photos...anybody can advise on a good shop and price to expect?

    Thanks in advance

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Tanglin
    Posts
    40

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    Where to make the nice wedding coffee table books?

    i guess the most simpliest way is to print them in labs, laminate them, and paste them into one of those bookbinders book.

    But is there any other more professional looking way of doing it? How about the prices?
    Try to call Mike at Tsang Photography (www.tsangphotography.com).

    I've seen one he made for a small boy's birthday party (so same for wedding) using imported fine art paper (duo side). I must say it is very nice.

    It is not cheap though. I think it cost a few hundred dollars (depending if you need him to design album or not).

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    99

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by CIO
    Try to call Mike at Tsang Photography (www.tsangphotography.com).

    I've seen one he made for a small boy's birthday party (so same for wedding) using imported fine art paper (duo side). I must say it is very nice.
    Check with CIO, said you saw this coffee table book but if they had been printed on double sided paper how many pages does it contained to make it thick enough for the feel. Or had it been made out of thicker cards? I'm interested too if there is anyone doing it here in Sg.
    I've seen some custom made one though in Thailand but per book properly contained about 10 pages because it is thick. Anyway, the link you provided doesn't work. Thanks

  5. #5

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    LucidaM, copy and paste the link to your browser.. CIO accidentally added the close bracket behind .com, so it can't link.

    Anyway, where did u find the custom made ones in Thailand? And how much is it? Pls PM me for more info regarding contacts if you deemed it's not appropiate to post here.

    cheers


    Quote Originally Posted by LucidaM
    Check with CIO, said you saw this coffee table book but if they had been printed on double sided paper how many pages does it contained to make it thick enough for the feel. Or had it been made out of thicker cards? I'm interested too if there is anyone doing it here in Sg.
    I've seen some custom made one though in Thailand but per book properly contained about 10 pages because it is thick. Anyway, the link you provided doesn't work. Thanks

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    99

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    That's a nice website with good portfolio. Didn't notice the bracket at all. Thanks.
    I don't have the website but might have a sample back in the office, should have the contact there. I'll check for you on Tuesday when I get back.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucidaM
    That's a nice website with good portfolio. Didn't notice the bracket at all. Thanks.
    I don't have the website but might have a sample back in the office, should have the contact there. I'll check for you on Tuesday when I get back.
    Lovely, thanks in advance.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    99

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    I can briefly describe that the one I have is about A4 size (21cmx30cm) there about.
    Every pages is nicely laminated on thick cards and the whole book should be about 2-2.5cm thick. If that is what you are looking for I can take some snap shots to show you.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    will pm those interested

  10. #10

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucidaM
    I can briefly describe that the one I have is about A4 size (21cmx30cm) there about.
    Every pages is nicely laminated on thick cards and the whole book should be about 2-2.5cm thick. If that is what you are looking for I can take some snap shots to show you.
    Each page is laminated on thick cards? That means every page is kind of smooth finishing (ie: Cold lamination)?

    Yes i'd love to view some photos of the book. Do it when you have time. No hurry

  11. #11

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by di0nysus
    will pm those interested
    i am interested to see

  12. #12
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Me too... show show...

  13. #13
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    3,723

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    try fotohub at Raffles places see one there. but price very expensive.

    Print 4R with border 50 cent but the print was one of the best.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    me interested also!~

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    me interested also!~

  16. #16

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    PMs sent.

    please PM me to get response as I might miss your post in this thread.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    99

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Sorry to keep you guys waiting, finally took some shots of the BOOK but couldn't find ways to upload. Is the uploading of pictures only meant for senior members? Their website also doesn't work - www.greenhouse.com. I have to check with my friend next week when I'm there in Thailand.

  18. #18

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucidaM
    Sorry to keep you guys waiting, finally took some shots of the BOOK but couldn't find ways to upload. Is the uploading of pictures only meant for senior members? Their website also doesn't work - www.greenhouse.com. I have to check with my friend next week when I'm there in Thailand.
    well there are other ways of uploading the pictures, you can do that in Yahoo photos too!

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    99

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by behyx
    well there are other ways of uploading the pictures, you can do that in Yahoo photos too!
    I like to keep things simple, anyway why don't u pm me your email and I'll send it to you while you do the guys here a favour by posting it in this thread to share.

  20. #20

    Default Re: Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

    Quote Originally Posted by LucidaM
    I like to keep things simple, anyway why don't u pm me your email and I'll send it to you while you do the guys here a favour by posting it in this thread to share.
    LOVELY!

    check PM now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •