Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 59 of 59

Thread: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

  1. #41
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    hahahaha.....i sick mah..sleep the whole day yestersday..eat only porridge+water+pill this morning.. how to step.. typing also drain off my energy liao.
    Must be that time of the month.......not you but Haze......having PMS.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Which washing machine betta? My mum alway look for those ones with the words like commercial or heavy duty lor.

    In Aust, the popluar brands are Simpson, Hoover, Whirpool and Fisher&Paykel

    I very cheapskate one......alway eyeing on those pple moving interstate or going overseas. 6mths old or still under warranty

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Must be that time of the month.......not you but Haze......having PMS.
    hey Pro Image.. you're married rite? surely you could understand women more than those who are single, right? women having PMS is very painful you know? i think your earlier postings still making fun/teasing Haze but now abit not very nice liao leh. dont be like that lah
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Anyway, OT too much liao....

    Still if you want to buy something nice for your mom get a good one. If not your mom will not be happy keep on repairing every few months. $300 is really not a good buy.

    Spend at least $500-600 to get a decent one. I know as my mom have been using Maytag for 10 years. Of course Maytag is above $1000 but if I calculate the 10 years for $1100, it's really worth it.

    Toshiba as mentioned by furrypaws is one of the most reliable brand.

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    hey Pro Image.. you're married rite? surely you could understand women more than those who are single, right? women having PMS is very painful you know? i think your earlier postings still making fun/teasing Haze but now abit not very nice liao leh. dont be like that lah
    Yeah I know lar.....so look for my next post lar......I know there is a limit lar.

    Peace man Haze!!!

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    hey Pro Image.. you're married rite? surely you could understand women more than those who are single, right? women having PMS is very painful you know? i think your earlier postings still making fun/teasing Haze but now abit not very nice liao leh. dont be like that lah
    Draw your sword leh.. long time never see liao.. show him the power of Killbill..

  7. #47

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Yeah loh!!! No point gg on any more liao lah! WORLD PEACE!!!

  8. #48
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Hello no Girl POWER here.......see this is another problem when you step on a woman's foot.

  9. #49

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    Draw your sword leh.. long time never see liao.. show him the power of Killbill..
    Stop adding oil to the fire lah!

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    hey Pro Image.. you're married rite? surely you could understand women more than those who are single, right? women having PMS is very painful you know? i think your earlier postings still making fun/teasing Haze but now abit not very nice liao leh. dont be like that lah

    If want to understand PMS? Best is put a pad btw ur legs...then walk around with it....sit on it.....changed it at an interval. Only then one is qualified to make comments abt it

    Cheers,

    Dun bullied me ....I still only have an IQ of 92

  11. #51

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Haze, close the thread liao lah! This thread nw lead to no where liao!

  12. #52

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by soma
    hahahaha.....i sick mah..sleep the whole day yestersday..eat only porridge+water+pill this morning.. how to step.. typing also drain off my energy liao.
    gosh.. that's sound quite serious... u got to change ur eating habit

  13. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    If want to understand PMS? Best is put a pad btw ur legs...then walk around with it....sit on it.....changed it at an interval. Only then one is qualified to make comments abt it

    Cheers,

    Dun bullied me ....I still only have an IQ of 92

    you tried that before.........

  14. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    gosh.. that's sound quite serious... u got to change ur eating habit
    I know..so you got receive the PM or not.. you seem to be buying alot of new thing leh..

  15. #55

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Yeah I know lar.....so look for my next post lar......I know there is a limit lar.

    Peace man Haze!!!
    sound like cursing me leh

  16. #56

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    If want to understand PMS? Best is put a pad btw ur legs...then walk around with it....sit on it.....changed it at an interval. Only then one is qualified to make comments abt it

    Cheers,

    Dun bullied me ....I still only have an IQ of 92

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    you tried that before.........

    Psssttt, I only do that when I need to move 100K around lor. Best to do it in Sg....they got big denomination ley

  18. #58
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Hello no Girl POWER here.......see this is another problem when you step on a woman's foot.
    now den u know... there is this hidden female allegiance... that all guys in the world never know... its like a telepathy between them.. u see girls can hold hands when go out rite... have u seen guys do that? those who did are not guys... gays....

    i still remember i was at a comics shop then was not happy with my ex ex, about to scold her... den later when paying up, the girl tell me, never provoke a woman.. (qian wan bu yao de zui nu ren) i was like.. duh... how the hell she know...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #59

    Default Re: What brand of Washing Machine is reliable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funny
    Haze, close the thread liao lah! This thread nw lead to no where liao!
    yes mama

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •