Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: bad photografer

  1. #1

    Angry bad photografer

    hi everyone .... that is a photografer so funny asked me to shoot bra and pentis ,and bikini ,
    ,i told him unless at studio, than he say he do not know how to shoot studio lighting ,ask me to go to his house,or book hotel... i say than in that case i do not want to shoot anymore ,he ask me how about wearing bikini at sentosa? i accept it... but after a few day ,he sms me to go pub and drink beer mid of night .. i told him i do not know how to drink,how about mc donald? he said ok ,after few day again , he sms me one of his friend photografer also wanna shoot me ,but only bra and pentis but must go to his condo, so i feel he like try to be funny with me,than i answer him no, he say ok,but next day he mess me say that ask me to meet him at night, i say ok my boy also coming ,he say he only want i alone ...

    And hi all photografer ask you all a quesion ?

    he even don't have a slr,try to use a compact camara those small small type of canon camara to shoot me , i ask him what model of your camara, he even do not know what model was ,he even do not know what is slr camara



    hi just a explan do not misunderstood i'm not trying to sell my make up sevice here,is truely happen! nick name jason!!and sorry that my english bad.
    this is a edit from workshop studio/model
    Last edited by makeupartisteileen; 11th January 2006 at 02:44 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,654

    Default Re: bad photografer

    Take it easy.

    Just be weary and you'll be fine.

    Know how traumatized one would feel if she was posted these requests / demands / suggestions.

    Its weird people like these that gives photographers a bad name.
    Last edited by dEthANGeL; 11th January 2006 at 02:41 AM.

  3. #3

    Default Re: bad photografer

    Wah!! You unlucky lah!!
    So you make up artist or model?
    If you don't mind posing for camera I'm sure the photographers here are more than happy to shoot you fully clothed, especially if free or only have to give you PhotoCD.
    I also wanna practice. Hope to find a nice 'model' that I can feel confident to shoot heheh.
    Let me know if you wanna try.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Mother River
    Posts
    6

    Default Re: bad photografer

    he obviously has other intents in his mind... just want to trap you.. and all his request are lame as wat i can see... who knows he don't even know how to load a film or use his camera..

    just tell him to buzz off or his details will be handed over to the men in blue if he keep pestering you

  5. #5

    Default Re: bad photografer

    hi thanks for your asking i'm both make upartist and model ,just a ans for a quesion ,not selling my sevice ,cause before someone mistake i try to sell my sevice
    Last edited by makeupartisteileen; 11th January 2006 at 03:09 AM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: bad photografer

    How did this photographer find you? Thru CS? If so, what is his/her nick?

    Did you actually meet this photographer?
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

  7. #7

    Default Re: bad photografer

    no i did not meet him because he try to call me out but i can't bring any friend along,he just call me do not know where?but only clubsnap got my model posted

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    AMK
    Posts
    915

    Default Re: bad photografer

    i tot u hav a similar post earlier on and every1 is saying bout yr english?
    >>> http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=171824

    anyway dis guy doenst seems to be interested to take photo of u.
    if any 1 offer u funny deal, u shd well reject it. no point talking much to him.
    Last edited by VR2; 11th January 2006 at 04:27 AM.

  9. #9

    Default Re: bad photografer

    ya before i got a post at workshop/model so i move it to here.. lot of people say don't understand my english...

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,961

    Default Re: bad photografer

    Any human being with thinking brains would have his/her alarm bells ringing upon receiving such a dubious invitation. I personally dun see any point to post such stuff here unless u are seeking a particular chap here which I'm sure the mods & admins can help u with.

    So, ur point being (other den the fact that this chap apparently doesn't know how to even handle a SLR which u deem it to be 'unprofessional')?

    BTW, use proper paragraphing, phrasing & punctuation next time.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,374

    Default Re: bad photografer

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Any human being with thinking brains would have his/her alarm bells ringing upon receiving such a dubious invitation. I personally dun see any point to post such stuff here unless u are seeking a particular chap here which I'm sure the mods & admins can help u with.

    So, ur point being (other den the fact that this chap apparently doesn't know how to even handle a SLR which u deem it to be 'unprofessional')?

    BTW, use proper paragraphing, phrasing & punctuation next time.
    i suggest grammatica & spell check also...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Eastern Singapore
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: bad photografer

    It's photographer anyway... And so your point here is? Are you trying to warn us of this perv in our midst or are you here simply to whine about it? Cos the most I can gather out of the post is someone wanted you to do a lingerie shoot but his actions seem totally off and perverted?

  13. #13
    Moderator Francis247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Punggol
    Posts
    6,631

    Default Re: bad photografer

    To threadstarter,

    After reading your case and doing a simple search, I made some findings.

    There is a lot of Jason in Clubsnap, I presume he did not use the PM function for his outrage request because:
    1. you publicized your mobile number openly in the forum
    2. claim to have done model shoot yourself before
    3. he could call or SMS you directly using the mobile number you posted.
    4. I guess you do not have his actual nick and the name Jason that he used could be a fake.
    5. The request for the photo shoot could be a prank or that person is really up to no good or a real case where he wanted to do a model shoot.
    6. In fact, that person who made the request could be anyone viewing Clubsnap and may not be a photographer at all.

    On the other hand, if he really did send Private Message to you in Clubsnap, then the administrators and moderators can do an investigation on this and let them take the appropriate action instead.
    莫问前程有愧,只求今生无悔. Time pasts, Places changed, Beauty faded, what is left are Photos of Memories…

  14. #14

    Default Re: bad photografer

    Quote Originally Posted by makeupartisteileen
    hi everyone .... that is a photografer so funny asked me to shoot bra and pentis ,and bikini ,
    ,i told him unless at studio, than he say he do not know how to shoot studio lighting ,ask me to go to his house,or book hotel... i say than in that case i do not want to shoot anymore ,he ask me how about wearing bikini at sentosa? i accept it... but after a few day ,he sms me to go pub and drink beer mid of night .. i told him i do not know how to drink,how about mc donald? he said ok ,after few day again , he sms me one of his friend photografer also wanna shoot me ,but only bra and pentis but must go to his condo, so i feel he like try to be funny with me,than i answer him no, he say ok,but next day he mess me say that ask me to meet him at night, i say ok my boy also coming ,he say he only want i alone ...

    And hi all photografer ask you all a quesion ?

    he even don't have a slr,try to use a compact camara those small small type of canon camara to shoot me , i ask him what model of your camara, he even do not know what model was ,he even do not know what is slr camara



    hi just a explan do not misunderstood i'm not trying to sell my make up sevice here,is truely happen! nick name jason!!and sorry that my english bad.
    this is a edit from workshop studio/model
    Eileen,
    it better to turn down the offer
    the job just not worth it....
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  15. #15
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,829

    Default Re: bad photografer

    Very simple rule. If you as the model don't feel comfortable, then don't do it.

    There are always blacksheep around. Just be very careful. Nobody can force you do to whatever you're not comfortable with.

    All the best.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,961

    Default Re: bad photografer

    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyftk
    It's photographer anyway... And so your point here is? Are you trying to warn us of this perv in our midst or are you here simply to whine about it? Cos the most I can gather out of the post is someone wanted you to do a lingerie shoot but his actions seem totally off and perverted?
    More like a whine thread abt a perv. I guess that's just abt it.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Re: bad photografer

    +1 before lock ...thot this was closed ......


    Why the OP 'cut and paste' to start this ***** again ? Jason who ? An interesting point to note is that she is a make up artist, right ? when did she become a model ? Another pretty make-up artist cum model ? .....just thinking out loud

  18. #18
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,496
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: bad photografer

    Hi Eileen,

    We symphatise with you on your unfortunate experience with, allegedly, a member of ClubSNAP, and we are thankful that no harm or mischief came out of this.

    If we can assist you in any way to trace or track the person down, let us know (in private) rather than posting in the open like this.

    To other members posting their services on offer (be it photography, makeup services, modelling etc. etc.), this is a timely warning that there are people who are out to cause harm/mischief and all due care should be taken to prevent such incidences in future. A bit of common sense and care goes a long way in this scenario. Its one thing to be cheated of a piece of equipment but its a totally different thing when the potential for damage to person's self (physically and mentally) is involved.

    To prevent further digression of the issue, we are closing off this thread and Eileen can contact us directly for followups, and not to post additional threads.

    Thanks for your cooperation.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •