Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67

Thread: it was so badly of a photografer

  1. #1

    Angry it was so badly of a photografer

    hi everyone .... that is a day a photografer so funny asked me to shoot bra and pentis ,and bikini , he told me to wear bra and pentis ,i told him unless at studio, than he say he do not know how to shoot studio lighting ,call me to go to his house,or book hotel... i say than in that case i do not want to shoot liao,i asked him how about bikini at sentosa? he like dun want ... but he told me ok ,but after a few day he sms me that go pub and drink beer mid of night .. i told him i do not know how to drink,how about mc donald? he said k ,after few day again , he sms me ,that one of his friend photografer also wanna shoot me ,but only bra and pentis but only must go to his condo, so i feel he like try to be funny with me,than i answer him , no i only want to shoot bikini, he say ok,but next day he mess me say that ask me to meet him at night, i say ok my boy also coming ,he say he only want i alone ...

    And hi all photografer ask you all a quesion ?

    he even don't have a slr,try to use a compact camara to shoot me , i asked him what model of your camara, he even do not know what model was that ???? pls pm me all photografer !!!thanks !!!

  2. #2
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    I can't understand your powderful english...

  3. #3

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    same sentiments ..
    she must had a really traumatic experience

    why must pm her leh ?

  4. #4

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    I second that, espn. There's a big problem with your English.
    Have you read IT???

  5. #5
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    Quote Originally Posted by simon80
    same sentiments ..
    she must had a really traumatic experience

    why must pm her leh ?
    So that she can flood you back with her make up advertisements for make up + keep you on her list of regular spam for advertisement because she knows you are active?

  6. #6

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    First of all, shoot one-on-one like that in his house or a hotel is already something wrong... It seems like this "photographer" here has some other intentions. Always shoot with someone you trust.

    The type of camera the photographer is using be it compact camera, prosumer, DSLR should be much of a problem. Coz I'm a prosumer user. Even then, DSLRs can be purchased by anyone too... But the fact that that he didn't even know his own camera is something fishy.
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  7. #7

    Cool Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    Quote Originally Posted by makeupartisteileen
    hi everyone .... that is a day a photografer so funny asked me to shoot bra and pentis ,and bikini , he told me to wear bra and pentis ,i told him unless at studio, than he say he do not know how to shoot studio lighting ,call me to go to his house,or book hotel... i say than in that case i do not want to shoot liao,i asked him how about bikini at sentosa? he like dun want ... but he told me ok ,but after a few day he sms me that go pub and drink beer mid of night .. i told him i do not know how to drink,how about mc donald? he said k ,after few day again , he sms me ,that one of his friend photografer also wanna shoot me ,but only bra and pentis but only must go to his condo, so i feel he like try to be funny with me,than i answer him , no i only want to shoot bikini, he say ok,but next day he mess me say that ask me to meet him at night, i say ok my boy also coming ,he say he only want i alone ...
    he is such a disgrace to all photografers... don let me c him & his frenz...
    next time find a gal photografer...

  8. #8
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    nice poem


  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    Seems like CS has become a hunting ground for those perverts. Girls out there whos trying to make money with shoots, please take care of yourselves.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    cockroach-infested parsee lees
    Posts
    1,328

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    catch-no-ball on the first take. ah, at least nothing bad happened, i hope. its folks like this supposed photographer (cynically i think he's just a perv) that gives us a bad name. if i get bashed walking around with my slr i'll probably know why.
    Many are culled, few are chosen

  11. #11

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    Oh Gosh. Ur English is really bad. Are u in primary school ? Haha. Yes this 'Essay's' Super funny! =P

  12. #12

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Happy
    catch-no-ball on the first take. ah, at least nothing bad happened, i hope. its folks like this supposed photographer (cynically i think he's just a perv) that gives us a bad name. if i get bashed walking around with my slr i'll probably know why.
    Have you read IT???

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    8,884

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    Just want to add, no matter what kind of shoots, outdoor or indoor, bring your boyfriend or any male friend along. I seen quite a few of the CS gals do that. Its for safety and also he can look after your belongings while you are working.

  14. #14

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81
    nice poem

    hahahahaha sweet.

  15. #15

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    Maybe he was going to use one of his many Leicas or Contax rangefinders (compacts to the untrained eye)

    SO when you asked him which model he uses, he seriously have not decided on which. Maybe after he sees you in your bra and pentis, he may choose his motorized Lecia and insert a fabulous film like Kodak or Fuji (cannot decide until he sees you in your bra and pentis).

    Seriously, if its really the above, he's probably an eccentric artist.

    Otherwise, stay far far away.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    bedok
    Posts
    1,154

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    she might be trembling while typing this?

    right from the start, after making such request u still want to meet up with him even at mac donalds? think abt it....

  17. #17

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    He is obviously trying to pull a fast one..

    Quote Originally Posted by makeupartisteileen
    hi everyone .... that is a day a photografer so funny asked me to shoot bra and pentis ,and bikini , he told me to wear bra and pentis ,i told him unless at studio, than he say he do not know how to shoot studio lighting ,call me to go to his house,or book hotel... i say than in that case i do not want to shoot liao,i asked him how about bikini at sentosa? he like dun want ... but he told me ok ,but after a few day he sms me that go pub and drink beer mid of night .. i told him i do not know how to drink,how about mc donald? he said k ,after few day again , he sms me ,that one of his friend photografer also wanna shoot me ,but only bra and pentis but only must go to his condo, so i feel he like try to be funny with me,than i answer him , no i only want to shoot bikini, he say ok,but next day he mess me say that ask me to meet him at night, i say ok my boy also coming ,he say he only want i alone ...

    And hi all photografer ask you all a quesion ?

    he even don't have a slr,try to use a compact camara to shoot me , i asked him what model of your camara, he even do not know what model was that ???? pls pm me all photografer !!!thanks !!!

  18. #18

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    So that she can flood you back with her make up advertisements for make up + keep you on her list of regular spam for advertisement because she knows you are active?
    Or rather, all photographers, please be careful if you were to do a shoot with her (as what her other thread says). Else, if you step on her tail, she will have a 'tell-all' session here!
    Have you read IT???

  19. #19
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    Or rather, all photographers, please be careful if you were to do a shoot with her (as what her other thread says). Else, if you step on her tail, she will have a 'tell-all' session here!
    Yikes... can I rather shoot you instead?

  20. #20
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: it was so badly of a photografer

    why must die die do his shoot?
    ya, photographer paid you to pose, but you have the right to reject a shoot, If you think is very very fishy.

    Ok, enough saying for this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •