Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 323

Thread: Pulau Ubin!

  1. #121

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by mintae
    omg. i really very scared bring tooooo big group cause so far no people respond to be a fellow group leaders leh. if someone volunteer, then we can all go!
    raise your hands please!

    haha. departure date! pulau ubin also Singapore lah.
    hee.
    I wouldn't mind being a "tour guide" ;P but wouldn't be in Singapore until 11Mar

    Quote Originally Posted by lwt11137
    encounter a platoon of wild bore march pass
    I've never seen on platoon before... but one family... one big one plus a few some cute little piggies..

    http://alvinz.myphotoalbum.com/view_...umName=album07
    Last edited by Youhong; 17th January 2006 at 01:07 AM.
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  2. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Senkang
    Posts
    122

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    I'm interested ..a new bie with Nikon D70s!!!

    just let me know the date n time...will be there!!!
    GET < clik me for flikr
    Nikon D70s,18-55mm,70-300mm VR,50mm F2.8...few more in future!

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by mintae
    omg. i really very scared bring tooooo big group cause so far no people respond to be a fellow group leaders leh. if someone volunteer, then we can all go!
    raise your hands please!
    mayb u can list down some traits of a gd group leader (trip specific?)? u nv say, den how u 1 ppl 2 volunteer? how abt assistant 2 leader?

  4. #124

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    mayb u can list down some traits of a gd group leader (trip specific?)? u nv say, den how u 1 ppl 2 volunteer? how abt assistant 2 leader?
    I volunteer sORe-EyEz!

    *runs away to lala land*

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    I volunteer sORe-EyEz!

    *runs away to lala land*
    wah, u ! hahaa...

    i think Mintae will on tt trip!

  6. #126

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    wah, u ! hahaa...

    i think Mintae will on tt trip!

    ahhahaha! i think so too.

    about traits
    1) Responsible
    2) Recognise routes (after you recce with me lah.)
    3) Familier with pulau ubin liao.

    cause cannot afford for you to get lost, i think everyone can read the simple map right?

    lol. anyone?

  7. #127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by mintae
    ahhahaha! i think so too.

    about traits
    1) Responsible
    2) Recognise routes (after you recce with me lah.)
    3) Familier with pulau ubin liao.

    cause cannot afford for you to get lost, i think everyone can read the simple map right?

    lol. anyone?
    aye, u v bad ler, i dun volunteer le!

    traits (2) & (3) like same woh, u din get another 1 mixed up bah?

  8. #128

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Hi Mintae,

    I am interested to go for the 19th feb trip for walkers. So far I have pm'ed you but there is no reply, are there any vacancies left?

    Best regards,
    Junwei

  9. #129
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    bedok
    Posts
    1,154

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    lai lai lai... mint do the updates... haha

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by namska
    lai lai lai... mint do the updates... haha
    impostor!!

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    hi Mint wen u all go recce har?
    Last edited by sORe-EyEz; 20th January 2006 at 11:44 AM.

  12. #132

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    hi Mint wen u all go recce har?
    I might be doing a sunrise shoot (maybe) at the jetty, have breakfast at the market then go to pulau ubin for a walkaround. Not sure if anyone wants to go as part of the recce.

    Cheers!

  13. #133
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,080

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    I might be doing a sunrise shoot (maybe) at the jetty, have breakfast at the market then go to pulau ubin for a walkaround. Not sure if anyone wants to go as part of the recce.

    Cheers!
    @ least put a date n time....

  14. #134

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by syc77
    @ least put a date n time....
    Need to be at the Changi jetty by 5:30AM for sunrise shoot so depends on where you guys are and if there are people staying around the north, I might be able to pick a couple up and go together.

    I will confirm details tonight again. Stay tuned. PM ya Mint~

  15. #135
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    Need to be at the Changi jetty by 5:30AM for sunrise shoot so depends on where you guys are and if there are people staying around the north, I might be able to pick a couple up and go together.

    I will confirm details tonight again. Stay tuned. PM ya Mint~
    sorry ah, too early 4 me ler, oso not nice 2 jump-de-gun. liddat like spoil market eh...

  16. #136

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    sorry ah, too early 4 me ler, oso not nice 2 jump-de-gun. liddat like spoil market eh...
    jump-de-gun? what's that?

    I'm suggesting a tentative sunrise shoot but I will be going to ubin during the early afternoon to recce so you may want to join me.

    Cheers~!

    Let me know ya~

  17. #137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    jump-de-gun? what's that?

    I'm suggesting a tentative sunrise shoot but I will be going to ubin during the early afternoon to recce so you may want to join me.

    Cheers~!

    Let me know ya~
    dun really kno how 2 explain. since Mint was d organiser i'll wait n c if she got reply not, she's looking 4 ppl 2 go recce. going b4 her is called "jump-d-gun".

    anyway too early 4 me le, i 1 2 ZZzzz...

  18. #138
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    361

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    I think what rebbot was trying to say was that since he's going there for a sunrise shoot, the people going to the recce can join him and then afterwards go for the recce.

  19. #139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by LordAeRo
    I think what rebbot was trying to say was that since he's going there for a sunrise shoot, the people going to the recce can join him and then afterwards go for the recce.
    oh is it?

    & u got my Rootbeer? ttz Stewart's!

  20. #140
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Jurong East
    Posts
    361

    Default Re: Pulau Ubin!

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz
    oh is it?

    & u got my Rootbeer? ttz Stewart's!
    I found some at the Thai supermarket in building beside Golden Mile Complex. $2.10 each I think. Couldn't find anywhere else, heh.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 25678912 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •