Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Great Artist - Asya Schween

  1. #1

    Default Great Artist - Asya Schween

    Err.. Not sure if this is the right section for this thread. A friend, showed me this website and I find her work impressive. She was just bored n started taking her own photos, then one day her works were discovered, now she is famous, selling her self-portraits as art pieces!

    I love the colors .. and she's color blind!

    Here are some of my fave..
    Her website's here and her interview is here










  2. #2

    Default Re: Great Artist - Asya Schween

    Some more:










  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Great Artist - Asya Schween

    I think you better rename the thread title.......with R rating. Some images are quite strong for the minors.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Great Artist - Asya Schween

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    I think you better rename the thread title.......with R rating. Some images are quite strong for the minors.
    Really?? Hmm.. How to change?

  5. #5

    Default Re: Great Artist - Asya Schween

    I think she's a fantastic make-up artist as well. She's easily one of the best make-up artists I've ever seen.
    My Personal Folio (of random events and things)

  6. #6

    Default Re: Great Artist - Asya Schween

    interesting, better then those pics of models in portraits sections.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

  7. #7

    Default Re: Great Artist - Asya Schween

    Jas, tonight i get nitemare, I am going to call u.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Great Artist - Asya Schween

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalbuff
    Jas, tonight i get nitemare, I am going to call u.
    Wah.. Got so serious not? Ok lah, since I dont sleep so early one. If u really kena nightmare, call me! Hahaa.. Or come online chat with me

  9. #9
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Great Artist - Asya Schween

    these are fine images no doubt but i don't like the style and concept at all.
    anything bordering on religion gets u lotsa attention.

    i've read of her in the past. am not so impressed anymore...



    i think u can't hot-link these images here if u do not have her permission.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  10. #10

    Default Re: Great Artist - Asya Schween

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    these are fine images no doubt but i don't like the style and concept at all.
    anything bordering on religion gets u lotsa attention.

    i've read of her in the past. am not so impressed anymore...



    i think u can't hot-link these images here if u do not have her permission.
    Hmm.. Not sure if I can hot-link these images. Any advice? If not then just close it lor..
    Just thot of sharing ...

  11. #11
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: Great Artist - Asya Schween

    Quote Originally Posted by precious.jas
    Hmm.. Not sure if I can hot-link these images. Any advice? If not then just close it lor..
    Just thot of sharing ...
    not so sure too!

    thanks for sharing her works!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •