Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 97

Thread: Outing to Sentosa!!!

  1. #21

    Default

    1. BS
    2. togu
    3. Digipix
    4. Malkw - no camera, flying kite with Pyre
    5. Pyre - no camera, flying kite with Malkw
    6. Wildhoney & Docile
    7. xmen1977- no camera, no kite, just me and the sun...


  2. #22

    Default

    Originally posted by xmen1977
    1. BS
    2. togu
    3. Digipix
    4. Malkw - no camera, flying kite with Pyre
    5. Pyre - no camera, flying kite with Malkw
    6. Wildhoney & Docile
    7. xmen1977- no camera, no kite, just me and the sun...


    xmen, if there's no sun on that day, won't you feel so lonely then...


  3. #23

    Default

    Originally posted by togu



    xmen, if there's no sun on that day, won't you feel so lonely then...

    not to worry!!!

    I'll bring a torchlight to light up his day!

  4. #24
    izux
    Guests

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    its sunday what
    eh...oops!!! i see wrongly hahaha.

    ok i'll be there!
    SENTOSA(babes)....here i come!!

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Hmm.. Should I go for another 'suntan'? The last one didn't quite work... (YOU KNOW WHY....)

    What else to do, besides freakin frisbee?

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra
    Hmm.. Should I go for another 'suntan'? The last one didn't quite work... (YOU KNOW WHY....)

    What else to do, besides freakin frisbee?
    Beach Volleyball!
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang


    Beach Volleyball!
    And see all my fats wobble? No thanks. Bleh. Can't jump, too......

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra


    And see all my fats wobble? No thanks. Bleh. Can't jump, too......
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Originally posted by Poledra


    And see all my fats wobble? No thanks. Bleh. Can't jump, too......
    Hey, don't complain ok! Mine wobbles even walking down the beach...

  10. #30

    Default

    Originally posted by Digipix


    Hey, don't complain ok! Mine wobbles even walking down the beach...
    man! sure or not? you seems to be a rather cool guy in your avatar... (if that is you..)

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Originally posted by behyx


    man! sure or not? you seems to be a rather cool guy in your avatar... (if that is you..)
    Wah lau.. you expect me to shoot my tummy and use it as Avatar is it?!!

  12. #32

    Default

    Originally posted by Digipix


    Wah lau.. you expect me to shoot my tummy and use it as Avatar is it?!!
    can shoot the tummy fats and classified it under abstract.. people won't know it's tummy anyway hahaha

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Originally posted by behyx


    can shoot the tummy fats and classified it under abstract.. people won't know it's tummy anyway hahaha
    Bully me....

  14. #34

    Default

    Originally posted by Digipix


    Bully me....


    u bringing ur cams on sunday?

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Originally posted by behyx




    u bringing ur cams on sunday?
    Of cos bringing, or else what can I do?! Lie on the beach like a dead whale?!!

  16. #36

    Default

    Originally posted by Digipix


    Of cos bringing, or else what can I do?! Lie on the beach like a dead whale?!!
    wow great great.. can see what kinda pro stuffs you guys use..
    must guide me, a neeewbie haha!

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Originally posted by behyx


    wow great great.. can see what kinda pro stuffs you guys use..
    must guide me, a neeewbie haha!
    Me no pro stuffs leh... I shoot everything with my F707, sometimes even with F505V!

  18. #38

    Default

    1. BS
    2. togu
    3. Digipix
    4. Malkw - no camera, flying kite with Pyre
    5. Pyre - no camera, flying kite with Malkw
    6. Wildhoney & Docile
    7. xmen1977- no camera, no kite, just me and the sun...
    8. extreme2 - to confirm...

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Bedok, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Meeting at Tiong Bahru MRT
    1. BS
    2. togu
    3. Wildhoney & Docile
    4. xmen1977- no camera, no kite, just me and the sun...
    5. extreme2 - to confirm...
    6. izux

    Going on our own & meeting at Mahalo Beach Pub
    1. Digipix
    2. Malkw - no camera, flying kite with Pyre
    3. Pyre - no camera, flying kite with Malkw
    4. Wolfgang - might join only in the evening - unconfirm
    Last edited by Digipix; 13th November 2002 at 08:29 AM.

  20. #40

    Default

    Originally posted by Digipix


    Me no pro stuffs leh... I shoot everything with my F707, sometimes even with F505V!

    * togu sees a bunch of liars in CS....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •