Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: school camera

Default Re: school camera

for the two filter effect i belive can just that, i presume that image quality will be lost..and i think lens hood causes a more dramatic effect

Quote Originally Posted by seanlim
    for the two filter effect i belive can just that, i presume that image quality will be lost..and i think lens hood causes a more dramatic effect
    when you say image quality are you referring to sharpness or exposure? you might be down a couple of stops with a filter (or two) but that should not affect the image's quality. try it and compare the results
    Many are culled, few are chosen

can u share something about the picture please? what is school camera supposed to mean to you? or is it just another one of your miscellanous pics?

oh....i thought that the composition was relatively nice..
    the colour n contrasts of the original is also pretty ok....so was wondering if other pple share the same view

contrast? not much warm colours i can see.

tot cant...chris from CP told me that tripods like those free gifts(no insult intented) are not really much of use...got wind, will kena blow down...cant hold camera stable also...flimsy
    As i already said...300D with kit lens no problem.....and how strong will the winds in Singapore get?Salesmen mah...they know you still a kid and try to cheat you to buy a better one...I had many experiences like this before....For guys like your age..Never trust a salesman unless u know him well or you know for sure that the info he gives is correct.

Ah, as for the tripod, its prefectly stable for 300D, up to 75-300 III. I know of a photographer whom my school hired using this set up, D60 with 75-300 on a Slik tripod stand designed for compact cameras.

When you are on a tight budget, especially places like school, thats about all you can ever dream to get; you are thankful to even have the ability to get a stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Slivester
    Ah, as for the tripod, its prefectly stable for 300D, up to 75-300 III. I know of a photographer whom my school hired using this set up, D60 with 75-300 on a Slik tripod stand designed for compact cameras.

When you are on a tight budget, especially places like school, thats about all you can ever dream to get; you are thankful to even have the ability to get a stand.
    what was he hired to shoot?

Quote Originally Posted by JediForce4ever
    what was he hired to shoot?
    That you will have to ask him.

salesman talk....i agree but i heard he is some war photog-Christopher frm CP-...give pro classes etc etc....-he is quite reliable too i heard(frm clubsnap)

salesman talk....i agree but i heard he is some war photog-Christopher frm CP-...give pro classes etc etc....-he is quite reliable too i heard(frm clubsnap)

Hee.. i think maybe becoz he is too pro already, that's why these kind of cheap and light tripod dun look appealing to him.

IMHO, i seriously think that this setup is okay for 300D and kit lens...

he/she(cant really tell) has the center column raised. a 300d kit on a cheapo tripod w/center column will topple over very easily.

f3.5 w/cpl indoors w/o flash = shoot wat??

erm, if u wanted fisheye effect, get some distortion done in ps as well

i no PS software

Quote Originally Posted by roti_prata
    a 300d kit on a cheapo tripod w/center column will topple over very easily.
    l
    haha... agreed with this~! gotta put ur hand together and pray hard for this.. hee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12