Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2954697477787980818489 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1942

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    espn - what is SQ BASE PLATE UNIT??? my hooker replace such a unit
    If not wrong, the SQ Base Plate Unit is located in the internal base of the camera meant for securing the tripod and also acts as a counter-weight to balance the camera body. However I really don't see the link between the AF and the base plate.

Maybe it is designed in such a way that it also holds the AF module to the frame of the camera as well, thus if the camera has been drop before or a major knock, the SQ base plate may be off align together with the AF module, thus cause the camera unable to AF.

This is however my interpretation... it is better you check with Chief Technical Support Sim or the Nikon Technical support rep that service your camera. You can get his name from the service report.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

on the opp, I can eat all the steak, put on 4KG which I dont care coz I can exericse it off...
    So you wanna join me? I cook it well done for you...
    I prefer medium well actually.. can?

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    If not wrong, the SQ Base Plate Unit is located in the internal base of the camera meant for securing the tripod and also acts as a counter-weight to balance the camera body. However I really don't see the link between the AF and the base plate.

Maybe it is designed in such a way that it also holds the AF module to the frame of the camera as well, thus if the camera has been drop before or a major knock, the SQ base plate may be off align together with the AF module, thus cause the camera unable to AF.

This is however my interpretation... it is better you check with Chief Technical Support Sim or the Nikon Technical support rep that service your camera. You can get his name from the service report.
    dont know ah..I will use the camera until i encounter the same problem again...

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    AJ23 and Sykestang form the famous Moo Moo and Hoot Hoot combo in STG. Dont play play with them ok?
    Yes you're right... a lot of the newbie STG members thought that I am the moo moo, or beef, or lembu, etc cos actually they caught me Moooing someone over the phone before... which the fact is, I am actually in a conversation with AJ.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I prefer medium well actually.. can?
    can can ...I personally like medium rare...
    so which part you prefer? sirloin?? ribeye?

dont know ah..I will use the camera until i encounter the same problem again...
    In all cases, the repair is done... so shoot more, cos you have a extended warranty on the AF problem for 90 days...

guess what..the AF problem came back again!!!
    Sianzzzzzzz 1/2 already..

In all cases, the repair is done... so shoot more, cos you have a extended warranty on the AF problem for 90 days...
    yeah lor..will try and try and try until the problem comes again...then bring it down stright away let them see

I already explained... beef is AJ.. not me. If you want Kobei, Sirloin, Ribeye, Ribs, etc... get from AJ!

I mooo is because I'm talking to him. And espn finds that amusing and mooo me whenever he called me!!! Get it? I'm not the cow... you may address me as the Owl! But you are in fact, the lamb, kembing, mutton, etc!

yeah lor..will try and try and try until the problem comes again...then bring it down stright away let them see
    Think you better bring it down again fast... then it seems like the SQ plate got nothing to do with the AF!

Deregistered

I like Ribeye yummy

Deregistered

guess what..the AF problem came back again!!!
    Sianzzzzzzz 1/2 already..
    Wahaha... get UT to go down with you lor...

Think you better bring it down again fast... then it seems like the SQ plate got nothing to do with the AF!
    I thought so too...

Deregistered

The plate base never had anything to do with AF what, I also don't know what makes you think it had in the first place...

damn! !@#!$@#$!$#!@#!..gotta waste time going down again!

damn! !@#!$@#$!$#!@#!..gotta waste time going down again!
    then i can see you at the new NSC

Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    then i can see you at the new NSC
    I is back.
    Travelled the whole day, from domestic flight to international flight.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    I is back.
    Travelled the whole day, from domestic flight to international flight.
    Wah.. time for me to hide away now that the REAL pro is back

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Wah.. time for me to hide away now that the REAL pro is back
    Wah PRO, you have plentiful of assingments leh.
    I've none, so you see, who is the real PRO leh.

Wah Pro is back...