Page 37 of 98 FirstFirst ... 122732353637383942476287 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1942

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

  1. #721
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy
    ESPN when are going to sell me your PB cheap cheap
    No go.. I like the weight... won't be upgrading in the near 3 years... heehee...

  2. #722
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    since when he knew?..I asked to make him think more
    Exactly...

  3. #723
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Jurong East
    Posts
    1,759
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    forget the new apple. Unless they can prove the Rosetta is working stable. Got all the apps I need now and everything is running smoothly, just need a larger screen
    lager screen ah buy ACD 30" lor or dell 30" oso can

  4. #724
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy
    lager screen ah buy ACD 30" lor or dell 30" oso can
    siao. why didnt you get it yourself?

  5. #725
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    siao. why didnt you get it yourself?
    He did

  6. #726
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    he got the 24" only mah....why didnt he get the 30"?

  7. #727
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Jurong East
    Posts
    1,759
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    he got the 24" only mah....why didnt he get the 30"?
    30" only for PRO i cannot buy it

  8. #728
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    gUYS, which Poly do you all suggest arhz?

    was thinking of NP, Film sound video.. or TP, visual communication
    dun do a course just becos its the flavour of the mth - ie all those hoo-haa over digital animation, film sound etc.. etc.. do u really think our country has the critical mass to support all these graduates? u are either forced to work overseas, work for low pay locally or do something totally unrelated when u graduate. our office recently been hiring a lot of poly grads from such courses becos there's no work for them outside. oh yeah... they are definitely not doing film sound, or digital animation in minde...

    if u intend to go poly route, best is to do something more 'traditional' and will stand the test of time.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  9. #729
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    dun do a course just becos its the flavour of the mth - ie all those hoo-haa over digital animation, film sound etc.. etc.. do u really think our country has the critical mass to support all these graduates? u are either forced to work overseas, work for low pay locally or do something totally unrelated when u graduate. our office recently been hiring a lot of poly grads from such courses becos there's no work for them outside. oh yeah... they are definitely not doing film sound, or digital animation in minde...

    if u intend to go poly route, best is to do something more 'traditional' and will stand the test of time.
    If he understood all these... he won't be asking this sort of question....

  10. #730
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    If he understood all these... he won't be asking this sort of question....
    keke...

    oh yeah, BB is rite... mugs people are throwing out their PBs (some still under warranty) left right and centre sia....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #731
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    keke...

    oh yeah, BB is rite... mugs people are throwing out their PBs (some still under warranty) left right and centre sia....
    Hehe... 15" PB looks nice... looks powerful.. but the form factor too heavy liao... I still prefer my 12" PB, portable and snug.

  12. #732
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Hehe... 15" PB looks nice... looks powerful.. but the form factor too heavy liao... I still prefer my 12" PB, portable and snug.
    make dat 15" PBs... there's a few 12" and 15" PBs on sale right now... so many people signed up with mugs just to sell PBs... woah. i can imagine when they announce the mactel iBooks (if ever), another mass sell will happen.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  13. #733
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    make dat 15" PBs... there's a few 12" and 15" PBs on sale right now... so many people signed up with mugs just to sell PBs... woah. i can imagine when they announce the mactel iBooks (if ever), another mass sell will happen.
    Erm.. the new books are intel based???

  14. #734
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    909

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    I guess i know the answer already..
    let me go NP's open house to check out their business courses..

  15. #735
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Erm.. the new books are intel based???
    dats why i said if ever...

    who knows? mebbe the mactel ibooks are celeron based!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  16. #736
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    how is yr wife & baby doing. Baby crying a lot?
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  17. #737
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    how is yr wife & baby doing. Baby crying a lot?
    Everytime I think about nw unable to get a good night's sleep, I laugh.. haha...

  18. #738
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    I dun mind having 1 15" PB just to put at home. Saves more space than my current desktop at home. Dunno how well can the 12" PB can output video to?

  19. #739
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Everytime I think about nw unable to get a good night's sleep, I laugh.. haha...
    kns...

    gryphon - okie lah. baby a bit cranky cos of colic. but we are giving him the colic drops at nite for him to sleep better.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  20. #740
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    wats colic
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •