Page 37 of 98 FirstFirst ... 122732353637383942476287 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy
    ESPN when are going to sell me your PB cheap cheap
    No go.. I like the weight... won't be upgrading in the near 3 years... heehee...

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    since when he knew?..I asked to make him think more
    Exactly...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    forget the new apple. Unless they can prove the Rosetta is working stable. Got all the apps I need now and everything is running smoothly, just need a larger screen
    lager screen ah buy ACD 30" lor or dell 30" oso can

Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy
    lager screen ah buy ACD 30" lor or dell 30" oso can
    siao. why didnt you get it yourself?

Deregistered

siao. why didnt you get it yourself?
    He did

he got the 24" only mah....why didnt he get the 30"?

Blog Entries

he got the 24" only mah....why didnt he get the 30"?
    30" only for PRO i cannot buy it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    gUYS, which Poly do you all suggest arhz?

was thinking of NP, Film sound video.. or TP, visual communication
    dun do a course just becos its the flavour of the mth - ie all those hoo-haa over digital animation, film sound etc.. etc.. do u really think our country has the critical mass to support all these graduates? u are either forced to work overseas, work for low pay locally or do something totally unrelated when u graduate. our office recently been hiring a lot of poly grads from such courses becos there's no work for them outside. oh yeah... they are definitely not doing film sound, or digital animation in minde...

if u intend to go poly route, best is to do something more 'traditional' and will stand the test of time.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    dun do a course just becos its the flavour of the mth - ie all those hoo-haa over digital animation, film sound etc.. etc.. do u really think our country has the critical mass to support all these graduates? u are either forced to work overseas, work for low pay locally or do something totally unrelated when u graduate. our office recently been hiring a lot of poly grads from such courses becos there's no work for them outside. oh yeah... they are definitely not doing film sound, or digital animation in minde...

if u intend to go poly route, best is to do something more 'traditional' and will stand the test of time.
    If he understood all these... he won't be asking this sort of question....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    If he understood all these... he won't be asking this sort of question....
    keke...

oh yeah, BB is rite... mugs people are throwing out their PBs (some still under warranty) left right and centre sia....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

keke...

oh yeah, BB is rite... mugs people are throwing out their PBs (some still under warranty) left right and centre sia....
    Hehe... 15" PB looks nice... looks powerful.. but the form factor too heavy liao... I still prefer my 12" PB, portable and snug.

Blog Entries

Hehe... 15" PB looks nice... looks powerful.. but the form factor too heavy liao... I still prefer my 12" PB, portable and snug.
    make dat 15" PBs... there's a few 12" and 15" PBs on sale right now... so many people signed up with mugs just to sell PBs... woah. i can imagine when they announce the mactel iBooks (if ever), another mass sell will happen.

Deregistered

make dat 15" PBs... there's a few 12" and 15" PBs on sale right now... so many people signed up with mugs just to sell PBs... woah. i can imagine when they announce the mactel iBooks (if ever), another mass sell will happen.
    Erm.. the new books are intel based???

I guess i know the answer already..
    let me go NP's open house to check out their business courses..

Blog Entries

Erm.. the new books are intel based???
    dats why i said if ever...

who knows? mebbe the mactel ibooks are celeron based!

how is yr wife & baby doing. Baby crying a lot?
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    how is yr wife & baby doing. Baby crying a lot?
    Everytime I think about nw unable to get a good night's sleep, I laugh.. haha...

I dun mind having 1 15" PB just to put at home. Saves more space than my current desktop at home. Dunno how well can the 12" PB can output video to?

Blog Entries

Everytime I think about nw unable to get a good night's sleep, I laugh.. haha...
    kns...

gryphon - okie lah. baby a bit cranky cos of colic. but we are giving him the colic drops at nite for him to sleep better.

wats colic
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII