Page 30 of 98 FirstFirst ... 52025282930313235405580 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

good morning...

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

sianzzzz ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    Apple Mac Book Pro is out!!! Intel Duo Core and iSight built in
    Siao liao lah ... The BBB virus is getting stronger!

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Siao liao lah ... The BBB virus is getting stronger!
    BBB leh.... BTW what school you teaching in har?

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    BBB leh.... BTW what school you teaching in har?
    Haha, if u interested, I PM u lah ... I paiseh lah

good morning, i is in...got into office just on time as it started pouring at AMK.

Mac Pro with built-in i-sight, 15" screen, built-in DVD/CD writer.... $S3600+!!! Wasted no 12" version. Will be seeing lots of folks selling their PB 12" liaos...
    Last edited by acidbyte; 11th January 2006 at 08:21 AM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    good morning, i is in...got into office just on time as it started pouring at AMK.
    Morning AB

Mac Pro with built-in i-sight, 15" screen, built-in DVD/CD writer.... $S3600+!!! Wasted no 12" version. Will be seeing lots of folks selling their PB 12" liaos...
    yeah same price as the powerbook 15". The new iMacs looks absolicious too~ Pity specs for the mac mini has not been updated. Darn!

Morning...

Blog Entries

http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/

where's the promised iBook with intel chip? where's the rumoured low-cost iBook?

morning, folks!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

*HOOT* *HOOT*
    Good Morning!

I IS IN OFFICE... Please don't call my H/P today, cos I forget to bring it to work!
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    *HOOT* *HOOT*
    Good Morning!

I IS IN OFFICE... Please don't call my H/P today, cos I forget to bring it to work!
    You is CBD!!

good morning all, I is IN!

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    *HOOT* *HOOT*
    Good Morning!

ha ha......

and good morning

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    http://www.apple.com/macbookpro/

where's the promised iBook with intel chip? where's the rumoured low-cost iBook?

morning, folks!
    think will be arriving soon. should expecting more updates to the mac book pro line (what kinda of name is that? sound like some hooker lappy)

Blog Entries

think will be arriving soon. should expecting more updates to the mac book pro line (what kinda of name is that? sound like some hooker lappy)
    hope so... or else like AB said, wait for people to throw out their current PBs and ibooks for sale? wonder if there will be a clearance sale for the current macs @ the apple stores here...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    hope so... or else like AB said, wait for people to throw out their current PBs and ibooks for sale? wonder if there will be a clearance sale for the current macs @ the apple stores here...
    hahaha I wish there will be~ dun mind getting a iMac G5 I am still disappointed that there are no updates to the mac mini. I was hoping dual core intel on a mac min hehehe

Blog Entries

Apple Mac Book Pro is out!!! Intel Duo Core and iSight built in
    where is the link i am interested

Deregistered

I am DAMN tempted by the Macbook Pro!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I am DAMN tempted by the Macbook Pro!!!
    hahaha sell me cheap cheap your powerbook......

lucky i never kena espn virus to buy the powerbook last month

Hmm, wonder is it good a not...