Page 21 of 98 FirstFirst ... 1116192021222326314671 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Gei gei
    wizz gei gei?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    wizz gei gei?
    U gei gei on the ball, not me!

Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    U gei gei on the ball, not me!
    how to gei gei on the ball....

By typing furiously at your desktop, but actually chatting on CS!

Piangz! Raining heavily again ... sianz ... want to go out shoot with my WA also cannot

raining for at least about 48hrs liaoz..

morning!

The guy selling the seagate Md really got himselfe into hot soup
    only $88 and he selling at $250!

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    morning!

What soup did he get in? Seagate went after him?

Blog Entries

morning folks.... so sleepy.... and another blardy rainy day....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

morning!

What type of soup? Seafood or ...?

morning

Blog Entries

everyone still in bed on this wet morning?

btw, anyone been to SLS lately, and know the price of 1GB SO-DIMM RAM for notebooks? i've not stepped into SLS for over 1yr already...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

I am up early in the morning to help my mum with pineapple tarts!
    where got such luxury to sleep?

if he screw it up, his friend working in seagate gonna get it big time also..

Blog Entries

I am up early in the morning to help my mum with pineapple tarts!
    where got such luxury to sleep?

if he screw it up, his friend working in seagate gonna get it big time also..
    haha... i order 1 box, can?

better dun comment so much on the seagate thingy.... the mods are reviewing the case. so best keep quiet also.

Not going to mention names. That guy CBD ... always trying to make a quick buck.

The other seller was based in HWZ... one of the posters got mislead and thought it was him.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    haha... i order 1 box, can?

better dun comment so much on the seagate thingy.... the mods are reviewing the case. so best keep quiet also.
    8gb is scary ... not safe to put all your eggs in 1 basket. Seagate just recently came on the market with MDs .. i'll still trust IBM/Hitachi as they're one of the few who market and sell reliable MDs...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    8gb is scary ... not safe to put all your eggs in 1 basket. Seagate just recently came on the market with MDs .. i'll still trust IBM/Hitachi as they're one of the few who market and sell reliable MDs...
    which was why i sold off my 4GB MD some time ago (when it was all a rage, ripping it out from the muvo2), and the 4GB lexar. now i break it up to 1GB cards. a bit more hassle, but safer.

btw, DA, how are u doing these days? still busy with ur studies?

sure or not??!!! the order has ended, but if there are spare I can offer you 1 bottle...

that is why i only going for 4GB ones...got it from my friend who is working in seagate also..but definitely will not offer to friends here, its a try at your own risk..for me it is okie since it cos onlt that little price..

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    everyone still in bed on this wet morning?

btw, anyone been to SLS lately, and know the price of 1GB SO-DIMM RAM for notebooks? i've not stepped into SLS for over 1yr already...
    just wokeup by my colleague ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Blog Entries

sure or not??!!! the order has ended, but if there are spare I can offer you 1 bottle...

that is why i only going for 4GB ones...got it from my friend who is working in seagate also..but definitely will not offer to friends here, its a try at your own risk..for me it is okie since it cos onlt that little price..
    hehe... we both got the same fren working at seagate?

nah. this yr my family not celebrating CNY.

KO - u spending the holiday in office?

btw, anyone knows the latest price of the 1GB notebook RAM? HWZ pricing not very updated.