Page 13 of 98 FirstFirst ... 38111213141518233863 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1942

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

  1. #241
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    ...back from lunch at S11 and into my freezing oPPice.

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Of course, I'm thankful for my job ... just sianz I'm in the office so early
    give and take lor. No such things at the perfect job lah...i 8am-5pm but also got tradeoff.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 9th January 2006 at 01:26 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Went down the NSC, they dont believe my hooker AF got problem.
    Now hooker in hospital for thorough check up

  3. #243
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    Went down the NSC, they dont believe my hooker AF got problem.
    Now hooker in hospital for thorough check up
    how long will it be in the hospital?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Tomorrow I most prob following my parents to go see baby NW ...

  5. #245
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    how long will it be in the hospital?
    dont know ah...
    I went down twice today, first time they ask me bring back and try again.
    2nd time i purposely shoot until error shown on the LCD, verified it canno AF then bring it down, but the recept dont know got magical hands or what, can AF after she touched it.
    The irony thing is I even try infront of the counter before handing it to her...

  6. #246
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    dont know ah...
    I went down twice today, first time they ask me bring back and try again.
    2nd time i purposely shoot until error shown on the LCD, verified it canno AF then bring it down, but the recept dont know got magical hands or what, can AF after she touched it.
    The irony thing is I even try infront of the counter before handing it to her...
    murphy's law in action - a faulty product always work at the service centre.

    FB - ur mummy hasn't call yet leh..
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  7. #247
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    murphy's law in action - a faulty product always work at the service centre.

    FB - ur mummy hasn't call yet leh..
    sigh..hope the problem will come and replace the PCB for me

  8. #248
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Ask them to lend you a HaoSiao or tell them the lumberjack needs an aXe to chop trees during this Chinese New Year.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 9th January 2006 at 02:01 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  9. #249
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    FB - ur mummy hasn't call yet leh..
    Say most prob mah. Didnt say confirm. Haa Haa ...
    U'll be home anyway.

  10. #250
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by furball
    Say most prob mah. Didnt say confirm. Haa Haa ...
    U'll be home anyway.
    yeah... like as if i got any other place to go to...

    alex - yeah. did they lend u a replacement set?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #251
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    hmmm...rainman browsing...

    hmmm..GURU in the house....oiii..GURU, take your AXE go chop down some ladders leh.
    Last edited by acidbyte; 9th January 2006 at 02:14 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  12. #252
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Ah, go NSC without me of course will hit a lot of problems

  13. #253
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    hmmm...rainman browsing...

    hmmm..GURU in the house....oiii..GURU, take your AXE go chop down some ladders leh.

    sat, i was at Raffles city... same thing i saw as you... ah yeah, if you got ladder you can afford to stand at the back mah.. why still need to stand in front?

  14. #254
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Ah, go NSC without me of course will hit a lot of problems

    can i go NSC with you to eat instant noodles???
    can i also have 1 D2X please..... i dun even have a poster....

  15. #255
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    sat, i was at Raffles city... same thing i saw as you... ah yeah, if you got ladder you can afford to stand at the back mah.. why still need to stand in front?
    ask those champions* in the front.

    *CHAMPION
    A term describing the unbelievable actions of a person. Usually used in a derogatory manner.
    Ah Beng : "Wah lau! You never hear! Ah Seng is in hospital! His finger kena bitten off by his hamster!"
    Ah Meng: "Serious ah? He damn champion, man!"


    maybe they go there care-lair-fair*

    *CARE-LAIR-FAIR
    Cantonese for "movie extra", it is also used to describe people as idle hangers-on or layabouts. It is suspected that the term was derived from somewhere else. Can also be used as a verb, as in "to care-lair-fair".
    "Eh, next week my company is holding a product launch for TV. If got time, come and care-lair-fair, lah."
    Last edited by acidbyte; 9th January 2006 at 03:01 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  16. #256
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    ask those champions* in the front.

    *
    CHAMPION
    A term describing the unbelievable actions of a person. Usually used in a derogatory manner.
    Ah Beng : "Wah lau! You never hear! Ah Seng is in hospital! His finger kena bitten off by his hamster!"
    Ah Meng: "Serious ah? He damn champion, man!"


    maybe they go there care-lair-fair*

    *CARE-LAIR-FAIR
    Cantonese for "movie extra", it is also used to describe people as idle hangers-on or layabouts. It is suspected that the term was derived from somewhere else. Can also be used as a verb, as in "to care-lair-fair".
    "Eh, next week my company is holding a product launch for TV. If got time, come and care-lair-fair, lah."
    i saw someone familar with his ladder...someone known for shooting models and fashion shoots in CS.... since you are using ladder, you should stand behind for people to see the show mah, i think it's typical singaporeans.. we dun know till someone shows us our reflection with a mirror...

  17. #257
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    UT will like this :

    Mary had a little lamb
    Little lamb, little lamb
    Mary had a little lamb
    Who was a nincompoop

    He followed her to the food court
    The food court, the food court
    He followed her to the food court
    And now he's kambing soup
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  18. #258
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    UT will like this :

    Mary had a little lamb
    Little lamb, little lamb
    Mary had a little lamb
    Who was a nincompoop

    He followed her to the food court
    The food court, the food court
    He followed her to the food court
    And now he's kambing soup

    ??? if UT follows her to food court, how he become kambing soup? i thought it's suppose to her that becomes kambing soup when UT sits on her??

  19. #259
    Senior Member acidbyte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    4 me 2 know & 4 u 2 find out.
    Posts
    890

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    Pouring out there again...all must be still sleeping...time pass so fast..3:55pm liaos...1hr and 5mins more to go....


    Benjamin Sheares Bridge
    Last edited by acidbyte; 9th January 2006 at 04:05 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

  20. #260
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVII (37) - KNIGHT ONG 36:1342 "Do you know what is FS ....??"

    DS sia... people post reference to a thread and comment generally can be locked, replied and appluaded for and left for viewing

    I post reference to a thread, comment generally cannot, must remove from view.

    Damn DS.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •