Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: arnd Fullerton from Raffles MRT EXIT H

Default Re: arnd Fullerton from Raffles MRT EXIT H

not bad. shoot more often, shoot less things (within the picture) to hghlight the one thing you wnat to show. btw, please turn off the date and time stamp, damn annoying.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by daden
    No comments for no.2 friends? Personally kinda like it, at that night gave me some spooky feeling of being FREEZED!
    besides the general comments, this pic would have been better if you'd focussed on the brass sculptures instead. since they're "falling" right to left, zoom back (if necessary change your angle too to avoid too much background clutter) and position the top part of the sculpture at the top right of your frame. Shoot it vertically (portrait view).

Many are culled, few are chosen

Talking Re: arnd Fullerton from Raffles MRT EXIT H

Frenz, million of thanks for the comments and encouragement... now I'm on the way upgrading to another prosumer cam... still can't afford DSLR lei... will post again as soon as I get the new 'toy' wish me luck!
    PS: Anybody here selling 5+MP prosumer?
    ooops Mr. Moderator... please don't ban me because I ask this question....

pic 1 - nice & sharp.. abit overexposed.
    pic 2 - crop away the bushes and overexposed lightings.. v distracting. focus more on the satues.
    pic 3 - compose more to the right to show more of fullerton. overesposed lights. crop off railing at bottom right.

overall not bad.. hav more control on yr exposures. and turn off time/date stamp if possible. looks really bad on photographes.

cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by d0n84
    I really don't know what is the subject of any of the three picture! Its either normal or meaningless good try and a520 is one of my favourite too HAhaha
    it is easy to say that, but could you pls define what do you mean by "subject" from your "professional" pt of view?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12