Thread: Canon D60 or Nikon D100

Smile Canon D60 or Nikon D100

Hi people! any users out there who would like to comment on the pros and cons of the cameras?

so at least i know what to aim for for my next upgrade

(super KS horr...just ordered my 7Hi onli...due to budget constraints can't afford either of the above)

do u guys reckon it is worth it at $1700 (and i need an xtra teleconverter to hit 300mm) or should i *die die get D60/D100?

comments are welcome
    Believe it. And it will be so.

You just ordered a 7Hi and already starting to think about the next camera??? Geez.

Hey, why not get both!

Originally posted by Kit
    You just ordered a 7Hi and already starting to think about the next camera??? Geez.
    when they say next upgrade, they mean 2 weeks or thereabouts (i think thats the record), which is not far away, so of course they should start thinking about it now.

Also, why not test market to see how much a 2nd hand 2 week old 7Hi will cost?

Originally posted by erwinx

when they say next upgrade, they mean 2 weeks or thereabouts (i think thats the record), which is not far away, so of course they should start thinking about it now.

Also, why not test market to see how much a 2nd hand 2 week old 7Hi will cost?
    Hell yah!!! How can I forget that the next camera will always make me a better photographer!!!

Talking

Originally posted by Kit

Hell yah!!! How can I forget that the next camera will always make me a better photographer!!!
    heh hehe...actuali 7Hi is like the "best amongst the worst" choice for me...in terms of "feel" and performance. I'm actuali not that comfy wiff non-SLRs as there's always some lens/autofocus speed limitation. but due to a very BIG price diff, may just have to contend wiff a "SLR like" camera (7hi) first lorr....

but i feel that equipment does not 100% make a photographer. the most impt thing is his perspective, agree?

Default Re: Canon D60 or Nikon D100

Originally posted by Horus
    do u guys reckon it is worth it at $1700 (and i need an xtra teleconverter to hit 300mm) or should i *die die get D60/D100?

as you say...you are under budget. same for everyone
    D7Hi is a good cam, lots of function and potential. and you dun have to think about buying lens

dun forget that the D60 and D100 price does not include the lens + accessories can easily be double of the D7Hi + accessories

Default Re: Re: Canon D60 or Nikon D100

Originally posted by Jester

as you say...you are under budget. same for everyone
    D7Hi is a good cam, lots of function and potential. and you dun have to think about buying lens

dun forget that the D60 and D100 price does not include the lens + accessories can easily be double of the D7Hi + accessories
    heheh...i like your tag line "The happiest people don't have EVERYTHING in life.
    They just make the BEST of EVERYTHING that life brings their way!!!"

i guess that very accurately sums up my situation and how i should react