Thread: Any good slideshow - flash software for mac?

Default Any good slideshow - flash software for mac?

i want to produce something like a slideshow, with all the fading in.. the end result should be preferably a flash (file is smaller to send over the net)

i'm using iphoto and it only allows me to view the slideshow or transfer to iDVD to produce a DVD/VCD disc.

Default Re: Any good slideshow - flash software for mac?

keynote can export to flash. comes as part of iwork (~$158)

btw iphoto can export the slideshow to a quicktime movie file, not necessarily need to write to vcd/dvd. you could also create the slideshow in imovie and export it to a quicktime movie file. in this case the encoder you use will play a part in the final quality and size. graphicconverter can also do the job.

anyway whichever you use, note that the size of the file whether you use keynote or iphoto or whatever will depend on the quality of your photos (size, dimensions, resolution), number of photos, size of movie, encoder used and perhaps duration of song track.

Try this one:

http://www.jetphotosoft.com/web/

It's free.

Thanks a million madmacs!! Actually exporting to .mov file is extremely good the file size is very small, quality is great.. My clients will love it if i'd just send over the net - so much convenient.

kristian, i will try out jetphotosoft when iphoto don't suit my needs.