Thread: Thanks you note for Megaweb

Default Thanks you note for Megaweb

To MegaWeb,

Thank you for the past few months of guideance to a newbie like me... I really apperciate your time and guidance you are giving me so that i can learn more about this new found hobby of mine... I guess without your help i would still be without any idea abt what is needed to improve my shots.....

Well.... I guess the rest would be wondering y i post this thank you note... Just 2 share with all... i have won the POM in the NPS forum...http://www.naturephotosociety.org.sg...umID1/532.html

I guess.. i was really lucky and most importantly without poeple like Megaweb and the rests in this forum i guess i would still b figuring out what i need to do 2 improve. Just a note to all newbies... well this forum have lots of helpfull people that would share their expericences that newbies like u and me can really learn alot from it... And wining the POM is really encouraging, At least it show that sometimes with the right guidance, we newbies can oso achieve something...

Default Congrats!!!! Congrats!!! Congrats!!!

Hi Jeff....

Good on You!!!!.....hmmm looks like CLUBSNAP has indeed become a value ADD website where newbies and such learn from the knowledgeable Brothers and Sisters!!!!!

Great mentoring Mega!!!

Regards,
    me

congrats!

Hey Jeff... good on ya mate!

Now, on the next SEED, drinks on you, yes?

Congrates!
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Congrats Jeff. What's next? Be a mentor like Mega and help other newbies(including me)

congrat.
    Light. Artistic. Moments.

Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Hey Jeff... good on ya mate!

Now, on the next SEED, drinks on you, yes?

Congrates!
    I agreed.....
    hhhehheheee....

Originally posted by Bluestrike

I agreed.....
    hhhehheheee....
    Wah.. we agree on something ah?

That's rare man... must buy 4D.

J/K!

PS: How was the archery lesson?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

Originally posted by Wolfgang

Wah.. we agree on something ah?

That's rare man... must buy 4D.
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

bravo! congrats!

well done jeff.

Guys,

i really feel i was lucky 2 b able 2 capture tat shot... really without people here helping all the newbie answering those questions we have i dun think i would b able to even understand basic stuffs at all even now...

Especially to those who have contributed into this forum... keep it up... Thanks you for providing your precious time in making Clubsnap happen...

Thanks!!

well done jeff!!! good for you!!! so no excuses for photos next time, cannot say you only a beginner liao!!!

megaweb kor kor, can teach me to take nice macros too?

To Jeffgoh ,
    No problem , my friend ... Congratulation to you for winning the POTM
    I tot the "guidance" is just sharing ideas and tips ?

To the rest ,
    organise or join the outing more often ... practise make perfect shots .. No problem for me to share some good tips for u ...
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

Default Re: Thanks you note for Megaweb

Originally posted by jeffgoh
    To MegaWeb,

Thank you for the past few months of guideance to a newbie like me... I really apperciate your time and guidance you are giving me so that i can learn more about this new found hobby of mine... I guess without your help i would still be without any idea abt what is needed to improve my shots.....

Well.... I guess the rest would be wondering y i post this thank you note... Just 2 share with all... i have won the POM in the NPS forum...http://www.naturephotosociety.org.sg...umID1/532.html

I guess.. i was really lucky and most importantly without poeple like Megaweb and the rests in this forum i guess i would still b figuring out what i need to do 2 improve. Just a note to all newbies... well this forum have lots of helpfull people that would share their expericences that newbies like u and me can really learn alot from it... And wining the POM is really encouraging, At least it show that sometimes with the right guidance, we newbies can oso achieve something...
    Congrats Jeff! I look forward to seeing more great photos from you...

regards,
    argent2

Wa.. congrats for winning the POM! Well done well done.