Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Thanks you note for Megaweb

  1. #1

    Default Thanks you note for Megaweb

    To MegaWeb,

    Thank you for the past few months of guideance to a newbie like me... I really apperciate your time and guidance you are giving me so that i can learn more about this new found hobby of mine... I guess without your help i would still be without any idea abt what is needed to improve my shots.....

    Well.... I guess the rest would be wondering y i post this thank you note... Just 2 share with all... i have won the POM in the NPS forum...http://www.naturephotosociety.org.sg...umID1/532.html

    I guess.. i was really lucky and most importantly without poeple like Megaweb and the rests in this forum i guess i would still b figuring out what i need to do 2 improve. Just a note to all newbies... well this forum have lots of helpfull people that would share their expericences that newbies like u and me can really learn alot from it... And wining the POM is really encouraging, At least it show that sometimes with the right guidance, we newbies can oso achieve something...

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    4,026

    Default Congrats!!!! Congrats!!! Congrats!!!

    Hi Jeff....

    Good on You!!!!.....hmmm looks like CLUBSNAP has indeed become a value ADD website where newbies and such learn from the knowledgeable Brothers and Sisters!!!!!

    Great mentoring Mega!!!

    Regards,
    me

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    leepublic of singapore
    Posts
    1,783

    Default

    congrats!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Hey Jeff... good on ya mate!

    Now, on the next SEED, drinks on you, yes?



    Congrates!
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  5. #5

    Default

    Congrats Jeff. What's next? Be a mentor like Mega and help other newbies(including me)

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    West
    Posts
    952

    Default

    congrat.
    Light. Artistic. Moments.

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang
    Hey Jeff... good on ya mate!

    Now, on the next SEED, drinks on you, yes?



    Congrates!
    I agreed.....
    hhhehheheee....

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Riddle Realms
    Posts
    5,688

    Default

    Originally posted by Bluestrike

    I agreed.....
    hhhehheheee....
    Wah.. we agree on something ah?

    That's rare man... must buy 4D.

    J/K!

    PS: How was the archery lesson?
    --
    "High Wired, Dream Sired"

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    South Pole with Penguin
    Posts
    5,270

    Default

    Originally posted by Wolfgang

    Wah.. we agree on something ah?

    That's rare man... must buy 4D.
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

  10. #10

    Default

    bravo! congrats!

  11. #11

    Default

    well done jeff.

  12. #12

    Default

    Guys,

    i really feel i was lucky 2 b able 2 capture tat shot... really without people here helping all the newbie answering those questions we have i dun think i would b able to even understand basic stuffs at all even now...

    Especially to those who have contributed into this forum... keep it up... Thanks you for providing your precious time in making Clubsnap happen...

    Thanks!!

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    well done jeff!!! good for you!!! so no excuses for photos next time, cannot say you only a beginner liao!!!

    megaweb kor kor, can teach me to take nice macros too?

  14. #14

    Default

    To Jeffgoh ,
    No problem , my friend ... Congratulation to you for winning the POTM
    I tot the "guidance" is just sharing ideas and tips ?



    To the rest ,
    organise or join the outing more often ... practise make perfect shots .. No problem for me to share some good tips for u ...
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  15. #15

    Default Re: Thanks you note for Megaweb

    Originally posted by jeffgoh
    To MegaWeb,

    Thank you for the past few months of guideance to a newbie like me... I really apperciate your time and guidance you are giving me so that i can learn more about this new found hobby of mine... I guess without your help i would still be without any idea abt what is needed to improve my shots.....

    Well.... I guess the rest would be wondering y i post this thank you note... Just 2 share with all... i have won the POM in the NPS forum...http://www.naturephotosociety.org.sg...umID1/532.html

    I guess.. i was really lucky and most importantly without poeple like Megaweb and the rests in this forum i guess i would still b figuring out what i need to do 2 improve. Just a note to all newbies... well this forum have lots of helpfull people that would share their expericences that newbies like u and me can really learn alot from it... And wining the POM is really encouraging, At least it show that sometimes with the right guidance, we newbies can oso achieve something...
    Congrats Jeff! I look forward to seeing more great photos from you...

    regards,
    argent2

  16. #16

    Default

    Wa.. congrats for winning the POM! Well done well done.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •