Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

  1. #1

    Default why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    haha jus curious.. is it some trend?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    well same as 300D,350D,D50,D70 some ppl just buy w/o knowing if they need it. buy first, think later.

  3. #3

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    People tried and feels it doesn't work as claimed, so sell lor. I bought one and it is nowhere better than my omnibounce. But I just hang on to it and try a bit longer. As long as it's not worse, I'm ok.

  4. #4

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    this is a trend in CS. when a new product is announced, everyday wants it, when a product is selling, another fella will think it's not gd, and then he will also sell it.

  5. #5

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    maybe selling coz they changing flash or changing system? or maybe selling to get the PJ version?

    hahaa

  6. #6
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    1). simply because they do not know how to use LSII to its full potential.

    2). they do not know how to truly use the flashgun.

    3). they do not know how to use both the flashgun and the LSII together.

    4). they simply do not use the LSII that often to warrant a S$70+ purchase.

    5). they do not like the look that the LSII gives.


    to each their own la... u buy then sell then others buy again lor!

    BUY BUY BUY!!!



    i can't think of anything else currently. but i'm very happy with my LSII PJ and Classic. i can't imagine going back to bounce cards.. stofen omnibounce... etc.etc.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #7
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    1). simply because they do not know how to use LSII to its full potential.

    2). they do not know how to truly use the flashgun.

    3). they do not know how to use both the flashgun and the LSII together.

    4). they simply do not use the LSII that often to warrant a S$70+ purchase.

    5). they do not like the look that the LSII gives.


    to each their own la... u buy then sell then others buy again lor!

    BUY BUY BUY!!!



    i can't think of anything else currently. but i'm very happy with my LSII PJ and Classic. i can't imagine going back to bounce cards.. stofen omnibounce... etc.etc.
    I share the same view with you here, I have both also, getting another one for spare..


    Put it sample is many people buy it and think LS PJ and Classic can do wonders, will help to improve their pictures, but the reality hurts.....


    Most equipments don't produce lousy pictures, but photographers will......

  8. #8
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    I share the same view with you here, I have both also, getting another one for spare..


    Put it sample is many people buy it and think LS PJ and Classic can do wonders, will help to improve their pictures, but the reality hurts.....


    Most equipments don't produce lousy pictures, but photographers will......
    yes, understanding of flash exposures is very critical. having all the best accessories only make u look good but when it comes to the crunch, u're found wanting.

    cheers to 2006!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  9. #9

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    I share the same view with you here, I have both also, getting another one for spare..


    Put it sample is many people buy it and think LS PJ and Classic can do wonders, will help to improve their pictures, but the reality hurts.....


    Most equipments don't produce lousy pictures, but photographers will......
    Actually I quite likes the LS PJ .. at least colour and overall results better than I used bounch card ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  10. #10

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    Actually I quite likes the LS PJ .. at least colour and overall results better than I used bounch card ..

    Yups especially in the portrait orientation.

  11. #11

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    wiht so many selling theirs,

    pm me cause i will buy them all-whatever names.......

  12. #12

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    well same as 300D,350D,D50,D70 some ppl just buy w/o knowing if they need it. buy first, think later.
    LOL sounds like the BBB viruz.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    well same as 300D,350D,D50,D70 some ppl just buy w/o knowing if they need it. buy first, think later.
    i like such ppl.. then it's ppl like me who go and kio the cheaper 2nd goods.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  14. #14
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    i like such ppl.. then it's ppl like me who go and kio the cheaper 2nd goods.
    ya... haha!

    Happy Lunar New Year to all!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  15. #15
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: why BS so many sell lightsphere II ??

    Because people only hear it's good so they buy, they don't bother to evaluate if it suits their needs and whether it performs up to their expections.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •