Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Lingerie Shoot

  1. #21
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Little Red Dot
    Posts
    1,064

    Default Re: Lingerie Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Heartshape
    Huh! I don't see no lingerie. Strap boh parkay la. Must show the lingerie designs mah.
    Underwear in the 3rd pix? What underwear?
    Okay, okay.
    "Ask and you shall receive".




    Though, he only mentioned 2 models, Charby sprang a surprise and brought along a 3rd.
    All of them were great and very professional.
    This resulted in the shoot being extended an hour.
    Thanks, Charby

  2. #22

    Default Re: Lingerie Shoot

    Very nice and one male model is missing......

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Lingerie Shoot

    Lingerie is always better and easier to shoot than nudes.....and much much cheaper too. On top of that, you get to view nice looking models from Charby.

  4. #24

    Default Re: Lingerie Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by bsliau08
    Upzz for more slot..
    Can arrange for another slot like 3 to 6pm..
    :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wlyang
    Open for more and next shoot as well as I cannot make it this time. Upzzzzzz....
    Quote Originally Posted by lycan
    Yo Charby, pls open more slots for us...cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by psx2sg
    yeh yeh, open open....

    pls PM me if u decide to open extra shooting session... btw, can novice photographer join the shots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Wah plenty of deperados......for lingerie shoots.

    Colin.....OPEN OPEN OPEN more slots!!!!!!
    Wah... Such great response there... Is there anymore part2 of this shoot out for the rest who didn't make it for the first ????
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Lingerie Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Youhong
    Wah... Such great response there... Is there anymore part2 of this shoot out for the rest who didn't make it for the first ????
    So Colin......organise lar.......no one else has better models than yours!

  6. #26

    Default Re: Lingerie Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Lingerie is always better and easier to shoot than nudes.....and much much cheaper too. On top of that, you get to view nice looking models from Charby.

    This I must agreed that shooting nude is so much difficult. That's why SLCC is conducting the course for that. Oops! I got nothing to do with SLCC, just happened to see their post.

    Indeed, Collin has wonderful models and he is wonderful himself.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: Lingerie Shoot

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobman
    This I must agreed that shooting nude is so much difficult. That's why SLCC is conducting the course for that. Oops! I got nothing to do with SLCC, just happened to see their post.

    Indeed, Collin has wonderful models and he is wonderful himself.
    Yeah yeah......sure sure.......hehe........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •