Thread: Ah peks needed for a shoot again!

Default Ah peks needed for a shoot again!

Hi there! I am looking for 3 ah peks for a shoot on friday afternoon.

Now, you don't have to be a real ah pek. If you are around 40 plus years old and upwards, and are not too good looking like brad pitt, and have a white singlet,bermudas,slippers and hairy legs, then I need you!

You won't need to do much. I just need you for 2 shots, one where you will just be sitting at a table drinking kopi and one shot where you will be standing up straight.

The shoot will be held at Whampoa Market, and I will need your presence from 2pm to 4pm

Your identities will be protected as your faces will not be featured in the pictures.

Please contact me at 91377827 if you're interested! I will treat you to a meal and a beer at Whampoa in gratitude. Thanks!

Default Re: Ah peks needed for a shoot again!

Chinatown got a lot. They playing chinese chess all the time.

I wonder how many people here regard themselves as ah peks...

Quote Originally Posted by mattlock
    Hi there! I am looking for 3 ah peks for a shoot on friday afternoon.

Now, you don't have to be a real ah pek. If you are around 40 plus years old and upwards, and are not too good looking like brad pitt, and have a white singlet,bermudas,slippers and hairy legs, then I need you!

You won't need to do much. I just need you for 2 shots, one where you will just be sitting at a table drinking kopi and one shot where you will be standing up straight.

The shoot will be held at Whampoa Market, and I will need your presence from 2pm to 4pm

Your identities will be protected as your faces will not be featured in the pictures.

Please contact me at 91377827 if you're interested! I will treat you to a meal and a beer at Whampoa in gratitude. Thanks!

With your advertising, I wonder how many people will take up the offer. Not too flattering, in fact, quite insulting...

With your advertising, I wonder how many people will take up the offer. Not too flattering, in fact, quite insulting...
    you havent seen what he does have u? :P hehehe~ :P
    Budget wedding photographer :)

Quote Originally Posted by blive
    what's so insulting? he is looking for a model, male, aged between 40+ and above, don't need to be photogenic or good looking and hairy legs is a must. Costume/attire to be white singlet and bermudas.

These are the typical middle class senior citizens you find at chinatown like what seankyh has said.

however, the condition "Your identities will be protected as your faces will not be featured in the pictures." might be a drawback, most ah peks i know, if they are willing to be photographed, they would want themselves to be seen.

I ever did a project during my poly days, going round taking photos of "local flavour". They keep asking me where can they see their pics? when will it be published? Where to buy the magazine and stuff.. sadly, I had to tell them it's a school project. They were disappointed.

Is the definition of models restricted to young pretty, sexy, petite girls clad scantily?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

ok lah ok lah I'll show your faces.hahaha.it's all in good fun.I regard myself as a future ah pek, with pride.

If it makes things any better, the pictures are being published in Maxim. I'm still looking for 2 more, is anyone interested? it's really easy.
    please contact me!