Thread: where to buy compatible BP511 batt for G1?

Default where to buy compatible BP511 batt for G1?

anyone can help?
    looking to buy a batt leh
    always run out sianz
    Panasonic G3 | Minolta X700 | Minolta X370 | Pentax Asahi Spotmatic | Pratika MTL 3 | Panasonic Lx3

Calvinle
    Guests

Default Try Laser Distributors

#05-66 SLS, ask for Kevin, bespectacled guy, very accomodating and can give discounts for items with NETT prices!

BP511 should cost you only $45-50 (compatible) $95-$130 CANON original. Recommend you get the original as I find the compatible not up to scatch.

Default Re: BP511

Originally posted by Calvinle
    BP511 should cost you only $45-50 (compatible) $95-$130 CANON original. Recommend you get the original as I find the compatible not up to scatch.
    Ironically, I have had no problems with the compatible batts. I'd say it's good value for money.

:Later,

just got my batt for $58 at nab nab
    like kena ripped leh
    Panasonic G3 | Minolta X700 | Minolta X370 | Pentax Asahi Spotmatic | Pratika MTL 3 | Panasonic Lx3

Originally posted by overcrash
    just got my batt for $58 at nab nab
    like kena ripped leh
    For sure they did! Who sold you ah? Is it that fat guy with brown-dyed hair?

Next time, try Active Photo (a few shops away from Nab Nab). Don't settle for anything more than $50 (incl of GST).

Originally posted by Pinoy
    For sure they did! Who sold you ah? Is it that fat guy with brown-dyed hair?

Next time, try Active Photo (a few shops away from Nab Nab). Don't settle for anything more than $50 (incl of GST).

aiiiiii
    nvm lah
    over liao
    its a fat indian guy who sold me the batt........