Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

    Using the Optech shoulder bag strap now with my Lowerpro stealth Reporter 400AW.
    Is the Optech best or got any other better strap for heavy bag?
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Tanjong Katong
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

    I use "eagle creek".

    Regards,
    Arto.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

    i find eagle creek comfortable but a little too "slippery" for my liking. keeps sliding off my shoulder. now trying a strap from pacsafe with wire mesh woven inside the strap. got it from sports connection.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Re: Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i find eagle creek comfortable but a little too "slippery" for my liking. keeps sliding off my shoulder. now trying a strap from pacsafe with wire mesh woven inside the strap. got it from sports connection.

    yo bro.... had the same 'slippery problem' with EAGLES CREEK earlier...change the direction of the strap...it should help..thats what they dun tell you...we had to find it out ourselves

  5. #5

    Default Re: Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

    Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    yo bro.... had the same 'slippery problem' with EAGLES CREEK earlier...change the direction of the strap...it should help..thats what they dun tell you...we had to find it out ourselves
    change direction? but the strap is curved right? hmm..will give it a try anyway but sounds a bit odd leh

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northland
    Posts
    2,141

    Default Re: Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    change direction? but the strap is curved right? hmm..will give it a try anyway but sounds a bit odd leh

    i know....curve it the other way....i also found that out from another user ....

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs
    i find eagle creek comfortable but a little too "slippery" for my liking. keeps sliding off my shoulder. now trying a strap from pacsafe with wire mesh woven inside the strap. got it from sports connection.
    I am looking at the pacsafe strap.
    Look good but work good?.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua
    I am looking at the pacsafe strap.
    Look good but work good?.
    feels as comfortable as eagle creek. only grouse is the ring that connects to the bag. you need to choose the strap. found some rusty ones.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

    Quote Originally Posted by AhV
    i know....curve it the other way....i also found that out from another user ....
    just tried..really wierd feel. doesnt seem less slippery cos only the side nearest my neck got contact. the other side floating in the air.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

    Just to share. I actually had this problem especially when I'm climbing cranes to do my shoots at the port. What I did, I used the strap from my crumpler bag, did come mdoification to it. And it works well for me.
    LensView::Say Fromage Productions
    EOS 1DS::EOS 1D MKII::EOS 7D

  11. #11

    Default Re: Best Shoulder Bag Strap, Optech?

    my current solution for the eagle creek strap is to cross sling my bag. that way it wont slip

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •