Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Using flash on babies/toddler

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Using flash on babies/toddler

    That's why I suggest using fast lenses & high ISO. Just that u need to have higher tolerance for noise lor

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Using flash on babies/toddler

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    That's why I suggest using fast lenses & high ISO. Just that u need to have higher tolerance for noise lor
    but you know how to deal with girls who love to use P&S with redeye reduction turned on? so far my strategy is to shield my son... i feel tempted to scold them... but my wife say hor, scold 1 ger and the whole world will become your enemy....

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Using flash on babies/toddler

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    but you know how to deal with girls who love to use P&S with redeye reduction turned on? so far my strategy is to shield my son... i feel tempted to scold them... but my wife say hor, scold 1 ger and the whole world will become your enemy....
    give them a taste of their own medicine... set your off camera flash to burst mode & flash them head on...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Using flash on babies/toddler

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    give them a taste of their own medicine... set your off camera flash to burst mode & flash them head on...
    maybe hor go borrow mertz hammerhead and shoot them using burst mode....

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Using flash on babies/toddler

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    maybe hor go borrow mertz hammerhead and shoot them using burst mode....
    better still... Hammerhead + Flash extender... if they dun go blind... i think they also become insane...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Using flash on babies/toddler

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    better still... Hammerhead + Flash extender... if they dun go blind... i think they also become insane...
    wah lau ehh... that one deadly man....

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Using flash on babies/toddler

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    but you know how to deal with girls who love to use P&S with redeye reduction turned on? so far my strategy is to shield my son... i feel tempted to scold them... but my wife say hor, scold 1 ger and the whole world will become your enemy....
    I guess if they try to take a pic more than once with the red eye reduction on, just politely tell them that your son cannot take it lor ...

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    In the Shepherd's hands
    Posts
    690

    Default Re: Using flash on babies/toddler

    idor:

    it's not easy to tell people about this. i tried with my aunt, she got offended... maybe something like "did you know that it's not good..." may be better. or "please turn off your flash for the next shot." but in any case it's one of those troublesome things in life.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Using flash on babies/toddler

    Quote Originally Posted by d7t3
    idor:

    it's not easy to tell people about this. i tried with my aunt, she got offended... maybe something like "did you know that it's not good..." may be better. or "please turn off your flash for the next shot." but in any case it's one of those troublesome things in life.
    Agree ... dealing with people is one of the most difficult things in Life, if not the most difficult

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •