Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 932

Thread: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

  1. #801
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N 01.41761 / E103.83330
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Quote Originally Posted by erizai
    Wah Eugene... I like the XMM lei..

    As for #4 is very good
    Ha ha.. We knew you would like the XMM...

    Thanks.. just lucky to spot the couple.
    Eugene

  2. #802
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N 01.41761 / E103.83330
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Quote Originally Posted by NMSS_2
    yo eugene. two of your pics kenna chopped half by photobucket. cropped in more for the "bear" shot leh!
    The bear too ah? Ok... Thanks!
    Eugene

  3. #803

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Quote Originally Posted by erizai
    Wah Eugene... I like the XMM lei..

    As for #4 is very good
    wat is xmm ?????

    the only term tat i can come out with is xiao mi mi ...

  4. #804

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Alright, i guess the list will stop here, before it gets too diff to manage.

    1. Ray
    2. Zad
    3. JP
    4. Nic
    5. Xing
    6. NMSS_2
    7. Erizai
    8. 29tim05
    9. ren_hao
    10. NYP photo club
    11. NYP photo club
    12. NYP photo club

    Beyond has yet to get back to me, i'm afraid they're turn off by our T&C. Haha ....

  5. #805
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southen Sea
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Wah you steal shoot also chop off her boy friend ah

    Quote Originally Posted by eugeneceh
    Ha ha.. We knew you would like the XMM...

    Thanks.. just lucky to spot the couple.

  6. #806
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southen Sea
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?



    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    wat is xmm ?????

    the only term tat i can come out with is xiao mi mi ...

  7. #807
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N 01.41761 / E103.83330
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    wat is xmm ?????

    the only term tat i can come out with is xiao mi mi ...
    Yes... Xiao Mei Mei.

    I think Beyond has an army of photogs at its 'disposal' liao.
    Eugene

  8. #808
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N 01.41761 / E103.83330
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Quote Originally Posted by erizai
    Wah you steal shoot also chop off her boy friend ah
    Shhh...... Don't say so loud. Skali her bf from CS how???
    Eugene

  9. #809

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    oH so XMM is Xiao Mei Mei not Xiao Mi Mi ... wahahahhahahahahahahahahaa .... paiseh paiseh .... i too innocent already ....

  10. #810
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southen Sea
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Innocent?!! Do you know what meaning of Mi Mi in taiwanese?

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    oH so XMM is Xiao Mei Mei not Xiao Mi Mi ... wahahahhahahahahahahahahaa .... paiseh paiseh .... i too innocent already ....

  11. #811

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    They replied and this is what i got:

    "We usually ask for volunteers who would donate the photos to us and grant us full
    copyrights of the photographs."

    "However, we try to acknowledge the photos whenever possible and
    volunteer photographers can always check with us should they need to use
    their photos in ways other than their own portfolio."

    hmm ... we can discuss this on the next kopi, how abt that?

  12. #812

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Quote Originally Posted by erizai
    Innocent?!! Do you know what meaning of Mi Mi in taiwanese?
    i know !!! Mi Mi means cats .... Xiao Mi Mi means kittens !!!!

  13. #813
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    N 01.41761 / E103.83330
    Posts
    511

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    They replied and this is what i got:

    "We usually ask for volunteers who would donate the photos to us and grant us full
    copyrights of the photographs."

    "However, we try to acknowledge the photos whenever possible and
    volunteer photographers can always check with us should they need to use
    their photos in ways other than their own portfolio."

    hmm ... we can discuss this on the next kopi, how abt that?
    Wow.. this is more than we anticipated.. we thought just no credits given. Copyrights given to them?
    Eugene

  14. #814

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Friday Milo Session 02-06-06
    Time: 10pm
    Venue: 848 kopi shop

    Coming list
    1) getting fatter fat fat
    2)
    3)

  15. #815
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southen Sea
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?



    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    i know !!! Mi Mi means cats .... Xiao Mi Mi means kittens !!!!

  16. #816

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Friday Milo Session 02-06-06
    Time: 10pm
    Venue: 848 kopi shop

    Coming list
    1) getting fatter fat fat
    2) fatter ren_hao
    3)

  17. #817

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Quote Originally Posted by West_ray
    i know !!! Mi Mi means cats .... Xiao Mi Mi means kittens !!!!
    Time for language lesson!!!!!

  18. #818
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Northen part of Sing a pore
    Posts
    2,153

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Friday Milo Session 02-06-06
    Time: 10pm
    Venue: 848 kopi shop

    Coming list
    1) getting fatter fat fat
    2) fatter ren_hao
    3) NMSS_2 - constantly training for one solid muscle.
    4)

  19. #819
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Lower Seletar Reservoir
    Posts
    1,048

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    Friday Milo Session 02-06-06
    Time: 10pm
    Venue: 848 kopi shop


    Coming list
    1) getting fatter fat fat
    2) fatter ren_hao
    3) NMSS_2 - constantly training for one solid muscle.
    4) fattest Xing
    5)

  20. #820
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    1.45N 103.83E
    Posts
    3,202

    Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

    wow, you all upgrade to Milo liao. Soon will be Beer...

Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •