Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast

Thread: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

Default Re: Will the Yishun ppl pls stand up?

hey guys, i've a lobang here.

it's the Milk Run 2006. www.milkrun.sg

The MR is a National Youth Day event that brings together disadvantaged and mainstream children and youths in a celebration of promise and vitality. Funds raised go toward providing guidance, care, protection and resources that keep young people in school and out of trouble.

They are looking for volunteery photographers for this event, to obtain photographs to raise the awareness of the event on their website, as well as we can use it for our portfolio. But details are not out yet. Anyone interested? I've contacted the organizer and they need the names.

Pls let me know by Tues 2359 hrs, 31 May.

Date: 2nd Jul
    Venue: Zouk Carpark, Jiak Kim Street.
    Time: 1 - 6pm.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good morning Ray,

We have need for some volunteer photographers to capture the different aspects of the event. If your team is keen, I’d like to request that the soft copy you give us can be used by us, to publish the event. This can include internal collaterals, or to record the event on our website for example. I will try in my capabilities to list the photographers’ names as much as possible, but at times this may not be done due to whatever reasons.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Ray
    2. Zad
    3. JP
    4. Nic

Guys, with regards to the MR, i've raised the concerns for the rights of the submitted photographs. Will update u all when she replied.

hey Ray, you are organising the event is it? Then the more we should support you!!! I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by Xing
    hey Ray, you are organising the event is it? Then the more we should support you!!! I'm in
    haha ... i hope this can be the first big event that we're doing lor. It will be the best if Beyond can concur the simple t&c that Eug and Jimmy stated this morning. Once she replied we can discuss abt this in the coming kopi ~

The MR is a National Youth Day event that brings together disadvantaged and mainstream children and youths in a celebration of promise and vitality. Funds raised go toward providing guidance, care, protection and resources that keep young people in school and out of trouble.

They are looking for volunteery photographers for this event, to obtain photographs to raise the awareness of the event on their website, as well as we can use it for our portfolio. But details are not out yet. Anyone interested? I've contacted the organizer and they need the names.

Good morning Ray,

We have need for some volunteer photographers to capture the different aspects of the event. If your team is keen, I’d like to request that the soft copy you give us can be used by us, to publish the event. This can include internal collaterals, or to record the event on our website for example. I will try in my capabilities to list the photographers’ names as much as possible, but at times this may not be done due to whatever reasons.

1. Ray
    2. Zad
    3. JP
    4. Nic
    5. Xing

PS: my nyp photo club doesnt seems interested in this event ... haha ..

Good morning Ray,

1. Ray
    2. Zad
    3. JP
    4. Nic
    5. Xing
    6. NMSS_2

put name first!

some pics from today's outing

Soccer fever

Face off

Sandtan

jimmy >> your standard is always there, never disappoint me. If the kid fall = life is great

All >> should i sell all my lens and buy a 18-70f3.5-4.5 and live happily ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by fatjp

All >> should i sell all my lens and buy a 18-70f3.5-4.5 and live happily ever after.
    yes for the d70s kit lens. what about zoom for birdy shoot?

Value for Money..

Quote Originally Posted by fatjp
    jimmy >> your standard is always there, never disappoint me. If the kid fall = life is great

Good morning Ray,

1. Ray
    2. Zad
    3. JP
    4. Nic
    5. Xing
    6. NMSS_2
    7. Erizai

put name first!

Hey Jimmy,

I like the soccer fever..

Thanks to Fatjp and Erizai for kind comments.

I'm posting this pic as a result of enthusiastic 'feedback' from Ray and Jim.

A couple deep in their conversation, oblivious to the brewing storm coming up.

An old couple spending some quiet time together, enjoying the breeze that preceded the storm.
    Eugene

yo eugene. two of your pics kenna chopped half by photobucket. cropped in more for the "bear" shot leh!

wah... not bad leh, all nice shots, thought you guys were deterred by the rain. Eugene - imho ur two couple shots can crop more to bring out the subjects, v good attempts

Wah Eugene... I like the XMM lei..

As for #4 is very good

Quote Originally Posted by Xing
    wah... not bad leh, all nice shots, thought you guys were deterred by the rain. Eugene - imho ur two couple shots can crop more to bring out the subjects, v good attempts
    Actually I did crop the photos using Nikon Capture (first time trying out) I cut the sky and the breakwater by quite a fair bit but when uploaded, all the cropped parts came back again. Darn... Seems that I didn't managed to save the cropping and I forgot to check to make sure. Next time will try again. Seems that I only know how to save the cropping when I use Fireworks. Thanks for the pointers.
    Eugene

Good morning Ray,

1. Ray
    2. Zad
    3. JP
    4. Nic
    5. Xing
    6. NMSS_2
    7. Erizai
    8. 29tim05

put name first!
    Open My Eyes That I May See Wonderful Things In Your Law - Psalms 119:18
    Through My Len

Good morning Ray,

1. Ray
    2. Zad
    3. JP
    4. Nic
    5. Xing
    6. NMSS_2
    7. Erizai
    8. 29tim05
    9. ren_hao

put name first!

Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 153035383940414245 ... LastLast