Page 98 of 100 FirstFirst ... 4873889396979899100 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,960 of 1992

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

  1. #1941
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    chiong what? nothing to chiong now

    Just chat lor
    so sad hor... we chat chat cannot increase post count

  2. #1942
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    so sad hor... we chat chat cannot increase post count
    Ok lah, chat a while, go out chiong a while, also not bad lah ... Just that post count increase slower lor

  3. #1943
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Ok lah, chat a while, go out chiong a while, also not bad lah ... Just that post count increase slower lor
    hehehe.. .how come hor... yo uno need take care of your kid one har?

  4. #1944
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    hehehe.. .how come hor... yo uno need take care of your kid one har?
    How abt u?

    Now my kid taking a nap lah ... Don't u notice that sometimes I'll disappear for some time? That's when I go play with/take care of her. U want me to announce everytime i leave meh?

  5. #1945
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    How abt u?

    Now my kid taking a nap lah ... Don't u notice that sometimes I'll disappear for some time? That's when I go play with/take care of her. U want me to announce everytime i leave meh?
    you can post it in front page announcements...

  6. #1946
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    How abt u?

    Now my kid taking a nap lah ... Don't u notice that sometimes I'll disappear for some time? That's when I go play with/take care of her. U want me to announce everytime i leave meh?
    yeah... we all work on baby-time now.

    anyone visited the new apple store at cineleisure yet? still mulling bet a PB and an iBook for PSing...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  7. #1947
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    yeah... we all work on baby-time now.

    anyone visited the new apple store at cineleisure yet? still mulling bet a PB and an iBook for PSing...
    hehehe... me heng heng got wife to do everything.....

    NW you apple user har...

  8. #1948
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    hehehe... me heng heng got wife to do everything.....

    NW you apple user har...
    u good ur wife dun complain!

    was an apple user. but gave up becos of the pain. now thinking whether to go back again cos of the mactels.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  9. #1949
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    u good ur wife dun complain!

    was an apple user. but gave up becos of the pain. now thinking whether to go back again cos of the mactels.
    heheh I delay my pc purchase cos i curious about macintels also...

  10. #1950
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    heheh I delay my pc purchase cos i curious about macintels also...
    yeah. i'm waiting to see wat the mactels are all abt. u shld know soon, in ur part of the world. the macworld is coming, rite?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  11. #1951
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Jurong East
    Posts
    1,758
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Good for u! So not buying PB liao ah?
    no lar better save money, coz dun wan to jump over to MAC......


    i ask the sale guy what diff between PC and MAC...... he answered me that MAC like driving auto car and pc is manual car.



    but in reallife i like to drive manual car

  12. #1952
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy
    i ask the sale guy what diff between PC and MAC...... he answered me that MAC like driving auto car and pc is manual car.


    dats so funny... no wonder the govt is trying to raise the service standards in singapore...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  13. #1953
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    yeah. i'm waiting to see wat the mactels are all abt. u shld know soon, in ur part of the world. the macworld is coming, rite?
    no $$$ to attend lah.... me always holding up buying PC cos hor, i work in PC industry... everytime i was about to buy PC, i see a new prototype chipset,.... it always look much better than current technology....

  14. #1954
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Jurong East
    Posts
    1,758
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    How abt u?

    Now my kid taking a nap lah ... Don't u notice that sometimes I'll disappear for some time? That's when I go play with/take care of her. U want me to announce everytime i leave meh?
    yes we need you to announce it

  15. #1955
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    no $$$ to attend lah.... me always holding up buying PC cos hor, i work in PC industry... everytime i was about to buy PC, i see a new prototype chipset,.... it always look much better than current technology....
    murphy's law of PC industry - the product dat u just bought is immediately obsolete.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  16. #1956

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    no $$$ to attend lah.... me always holding up buying PC cos hor, i work in PC industry... everytime i was about to buy PC, i see a new prototype chipset,.... it always look much better than current technology....
    Wah RICH........

  17. #1957
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Jurong East
    Posts
    1,758
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75


    dats so funny... no wonder the govt is trying to raise the service standards in singapore...
    lucky espn is not there otherwise he sure will ask me to buy buy buy


    PS: you also stay at clementi ?

  18. #1958

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    murphy's law of PC industry - the product dat u just bought is immediately obsolete.
    Uncle nightwolf, now no need to stand-by baby huh?

  19. #1959
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beachboy
    lucky espn is not there otherwise he sure will ask me to buy buy buy


    PS: you also stay at clementi ?
    nah. CCK.

    scanner - now its feeding time...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  20. #1960
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Jurong East
    Posts
    1,758
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Ok lah, chat a while, go out chiong a while, also not bad lah ... Just that post count increase slower lor
    that why i said u recently very active hor

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •