Page 89 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3964798487888990919499 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1992

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

  1. #1761
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    ...wake up again. Wonder can we request to get our post count back.
    cannot lah.... their new policy is already announced lah...

  2. #1762
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    cannot lah.... their new policy is already announced lah...
    1 more way to chiong post. post more photos! 1 photo 1 post. lol dont post few into 1 hahaha
    better keep quiet, later i kena.

    Idor, u can always take more photos of ur kid, then post mah.

  3. #1763

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    1 more way to chiong post. post more photos! 1 photo 1 post. lol dont post few into 1 hahaha
    better keep quiet, later i kena.

    Idor, u can always take more photos of ur kid, then post mah.
    wah errz lang shen~ good idea

  4. #1764
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    wah errz lang shen~ good idea
    thats for those who really love to have good post count

    for me ..want to post also cannot..no nice pic to post also. all n00b shots

  5. #1765
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    My area is drizzling.
    Pro, u no shoot today? Tml seems like a hot date for marriage, expected u shd be booked!
    yo...

    yeah indeed... tomorrow got wedding to shoot.

  6. #1766
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    1 more way to chiong post. post more photos! 1 photo 1 post. lol dont post few into 1 hahaha
    better keep quiet, later i kena.

    Idor, u can always take more photos of ur kid, then post mah.
    Errr, but u will need online space to upload photos ... gallery quota 10Mb (abt 100 pics) unless u subscribe

    Must use other free photo sites liao

  7. #1767
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Errr, but u will need online space to upload photos ... gallery quota 10Mb (abt 100 pics) unless u subscribe

    Must use other free photo sites liao
    subscribe CS !

    or just give comment to those who post pic lor. u can try just say "nice photo"

  8. #1768

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    thats for those who really love to have good post count

    for me ..want to post also cannot..no nice pic to post also. all n00b shots
    wah if you noob, then I super noob ar

    anyway managed to get your 17-55mm?

  9. #1769
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    wah if you noob, then I super noob ar

    anyway managed to get your 17-55mm?
    no. i bought d200.

    ok we both n00b. most impt thing is espn is da king!

  10. #1770
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    cannot lah.... their new policy is already announced lah...
    where?

  11. #1771
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    2,940

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    subscribe CS !

    or just give comment to those who post pic lor. u can try just say "nice photo"
    Yes ... I'm considering subscribing to the Gallery ... I'm torn between supporting CS and subscribing to a more value for money site like Pbase. How ar? Should subscribe CS hor?

  12. #1772

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    no. i bought d200.

    ok we both n00b. most impt thing is espn is da king!
    wah~! Can I borrow and play?

    no u shen, espn king, me commoner

  13. #1773
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by wiz23
    Yes ... I'm considering subscribing to the Gallery ... I'm torn between supporting CS and subscribing to a more value for money site like Pbase. How ar? Should subscribe CS hor?
    both?

    cs got Loyalty perk one boh.

  14. #1774
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    wah~! Can I borrow and play?

    no u shen, espn king, me commoner
    yah i shen jing. i know lol

    let u molest d200 ah? can.

  15. #1775

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    joho I might not be able to meet you today or tommorow. Would one of the weekdays after work at Toa Payoh MRT work for you?

  16. #1776

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    yah i shen jing. i know lol

    let u molest d200 ah? can.
    I help you run in your shutter so its easier to click

  17. #1777
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    I help you run in your shutter so its easier to click
    lol can molest only! not pressing that 'button' lol

  18. #1778
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    yah i shen. i know lol

    let u have d200 ah? can.
    can... let me have d200

  19. #1779
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    can... let me have d200
    we exchange lor ai mai? ur x change with my d200

  20. #1780
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXXVI (36) - Good bye 2005!! Hello 2006!!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    joho I might not be able to meet you today or tommorow. Would one of the weekdays after work at Toa Payoh MRT work for you?
    ya man.. no prob anytime.. just gimme some advance notice. my number's in the thread.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •