Thread: Question for UW forum moderator

Default Question for UW forum moderator

Hello Mod,

I understand there is no dedicated marketplace section for UW stuff. So I followed the guideline that Diver-hloc created. I was selling a Canon S100 package so I created the ad in Canon section and copied the link and cross posted on the UW forum.

Last Sept 25, I received a warning from one of the mods, after 4 months, stating my post was in the wrong forum.

If there is a new guideline, please enlighten me or update the sticky please.

Thank you.
    I shoot with my A7II . I shoot with my Kalashnikov AEG. I just love shooting ;)

Default Re: Question for UW forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by r0n1n View Post
    Hello Mod,

I understand there is no dedicated marketplace section for UW stuff. So I followed the guideline that Diver-hloc created. I was selling a Canon S100 package so I created the ad in Canon section and copied the link and cross posted on the UW forum.

Last Sept 25, I received a warning from one of the mods, after 4 months, stating my post was in the wrong forum.

If there is a new guideline, please enlighten me or update the sticky please.

Thank you.

Hi... could you PM me which Mod was the one who send you the warning.... thxs.

Scuba & Father... For Life

Default Re: Question for UW forum moderator

Hi all good now, got your pm too. All settled thanks
    Last edited by r0n1n; 9th October 2017 at 08:47 PM.
    I shoot with my A7II . I shoot with my Kalashnikov AEG. I just love shooting ;)