Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

  1. #1

    Default Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Just wondering is this a con job? It's marketed by some local company and "endorsed" by amk hospital... Supposedly from Japan and helps ailments to recover faster. My ex her colleague tried to market to me today... the friggin mat costs 2499 -> new lens wtf! What are your opinions? Btw any suggestion to put them of the hunt.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    if i were you, i invest on a lens. I had one bought many years ago. Maybe can help you sleep better. Other than that I don't see any improvement. IMO if you're not really sick, i don't think you will feel any differences.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by puny
    if i were you, i invest on a lens. I had one bought many years ago. Maybe can help you sleep better. Other than that I don't see any improvement. IMO if you're not really sick, i don't think you will feel any differences.
    anyway way to tell them i dont want to buy... so persistent on making me place an order and thank god for my friends who kept calling me so i could escape...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    make your stand and tell them to FO. No choice, MLM prob. One of the most annoying and pushy salespeople ever.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    make your stand and tell them to FO. No choice, MLM prob. One of the most annoying and pushy salespeople ever.
    what to do. they are bugging me on msn and sms now... time to send a letter to straits times

  6. #6

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    u right click their nick and then BLOCK
    simple as that

  7. #7

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by simon80
    u right click their nick and then BLOCK
    simple as that
    sms? already blocked them on my email accounts

  8. #8

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    sms? already blocked them on my email accounts
    imo this whole bunch of MLN pple is really sickening. no offence for those Csers who are working as one.

    Mine sis was once a member. create a havoc in the house bring strangers home and to relatives house. so they can physco to buy the stuff. being a nasty guy I give whole alot of them a thrashing.
    And by selling such a Xpensive matt. she get a mere less little commission. Is good to earn when ur at the top of the pyramid. In in 80s but not now ..

    But wat I respect them is they are soooo thickskin. Want to shun them also very hard.
    worst is they brainwash my sister also. I had to lock her in the house to prevent her from meeting those pple.

    end of story
    a good brother

  9. #9

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by simon80
    imo this whole bunch of MLN pple is really sickening. no offence for those Csers who are working as one.

    Mine sis was once a member. create a havoc in the house bring strangers home and to relatives house. so they can physco to buy the stuff. being a nasty guy I give whole alot of them a thrashing.
    And by selling such a Xpensive matt. she get a mere less little commission. Is good to earn when ur at the top of the pyramid. In in 80s but not now ..

    But wat I respect them is they are soooo thickskin. Want to shun them also very hard.
    worst is they brainwash my sister also. I had to lock her in the house to prevent her from meeting those pple.

    end of story
    a good brother
    elephant skin so bloody thick

  10. #10
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    I don't think I can fall asleep on something $2,499.

  11. #11

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    can the telcos barred sms from certain numbers.... this is terrible... it's darn irritating

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    909

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    i know of someone also in this line.. its much or it is a MLM sales..
    from wad i know, there are 2 companies. asisyo and japan life.. Almost went for interview for the job, untill i saw the sign board, i turned around and headed to the exit..

  13. #13

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by kennyleong
    i know of someone also in this line.. its much or it is a MLM sales..
    from wad i know, there are 2 companies. asisyo and japan life.. Almost went for interview for the job, untill i saw the sign board, i turned around and headed to the exit..
    The one that approached me is from dw group

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Just wondering is this a con job? It's marketed by some local company and "endorsed" by amk hospital... Supposedly from Japan and helps ailments to recover faster. My ex her colleague tried to market to me today... the friggin mat costs 2499 -> new lens wtf! What are your opinions? Btw any suggestion to put them of the hunt.
    it's MLM .. ive a friend who used to work for this biomagnetism thingie think he lost more friends along the way.. haiz..

    talk about MLM.. i lately almost land a fist into my friend's face. no offence to those who are in MLM, i mean i know of some good people who are in this line. thing is, this friend of mine changed into a freak and i wish she disappears into thin air soon. she said she's much more confident and beautiful (becos of the MLM products she's using). what can i say? she's good at psycho-ing herself to be one pretty babe wow
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    can the telcos barred sms from certain numbers.... this is terrible... it's darn irritating
    i think you could request your telcos to give warning to these numbers, to stop sms you. i did it before, simple & effective. this egghead wont stop bugging me until i got so pissed off

    or simply delete lah,ok ?
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    I don't think I can fall asleep on something $2,499.
    Absolutely, it is like slept on a 17-55 f/2.8
    Last edited by Benign; 30th December 2005 at 10:49 AM.

  17. #17

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    it's MLM .. ive a friend who used to work for this biomagnetism thingie think he lost more friends along the way.. haiz..

    talk about MLM.. i lately almost land a fist into my friend's face. no offence to those who are in MLM, i mean i know of some good people who are in this line. thing is, this friend of mine changed into a freak and i wish she disappears into thin air soon. she said she's much more confident and beautiful (becos of the MLM products she's using). what can i say? she's good at psycho-ing herself to be one pretty babe wow
    it's more of a placebo effect.. so how i feel like giving my ex a tight slap on the face

  18. #18

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Absolutely, it is like slept on a 17-55 f/2.8
    Can buy brand new 70-200 f2.8L plus filter

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    it's more of a placebo effect.. so how i feel like giving my ex a tight slap on the face
    well she keeps telling me those people are good friends to her, encouraging her, blah blah blah. ^5 i almost gave her a tight slap across her face but when i saw that she got rashes, i held back i think i could go all day talking about this MLM thingie but i better not. getting pissed off with this friend of mine becos shes passing statements about me, when i told her it's not my cup of tea and asked her to FO
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    strewberry farm
    Posts
    256

    Default Re: Biomagnetism Sleeping Mats

    Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    anyway way to tell them i dont want to buy... so persistent on making me place an order and thank god for my friends who kept calling me so i could escape...
    i ever told of my friend that if he don't stop the MLM thingy infront of me... then friendship end here... so it either 1) MLM then no friendship or 2) Friendship but no MLM... only do this if u can take it le

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •