Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1833384142434445 LastLast
Results 841 to 860 of 885

Thread: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

  1. #841
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Toa Payoh Nth
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Kusu Island


    Founder of Kusu


    Been there for the past few yrs, never get the chance to see him. But finally this yrs, last day of lunar 9th mth.





  2. #842
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Any more picts? Never been there before!

  3. #843
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Toa Payoh Nth
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Kusu scenery


    Temple - Da Bo Kong


    Ninja Tortoises Cave


    Ninja Tortoises Stunt

  4. #844
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Wow...nice pict. thanks!

  5. #845
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Toa Payoh Nth
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Is Xmas lighting @ Orchard ready?

  6. #846
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Toa Payoh Nth
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Need help. Any1 know where can I get these Russia dolls in Singapore.

  7. #847
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thheng71 View Post
    Need help. Any1 know where can I get these Russia dolls in Singapore.
    Russia?

  8. #848
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thheng71 View Post
    Is Xmas lighting @ Orchard ready?
    Anyone went to shoot liao?

  9. #849

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Anyone went to shoot liao?
    Not for me, its been raining almost everyday and night.

  10. #850
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Toa Payoh Nth
    Posts
    146

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Halo Toa Payoh CSers,
    lost touch for 2weeks liao! Happy New Year! Any1 went to shoot fireworks during the New Year eve at anywhere? Post & share. THks.

    RGds

  11. #851

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thheng71 View Post
    Halo Toa Payoh CSers,
    lost touch for 2weeks liao! Happy New Year! Any1 went to shoot fireworks during the New Year eve at anywhere? Post & share. THks.

    RGds
    Nope, I didn't go shoot firework on e NYE.

  12. #852

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    01. Pro Image (Lor 1)
    02. jOhO (Lor 1)
    03. Venom81 (Lor 8)
    04. Bartman (Lor 1)
    05. Melvin (Lor 2)
    06. drumma (bendemeer)
    07. B&S (lor1) in 2008, flat still building, in the air as of now.
    08. Bernard Ong (Jln Tenteram, Whampoa area)
    09. WoLoh (Lor 2)
    10. thheng71(Tpy Nth opp SPH)
    11. alankuik (Lor 2)
    12. AReality (Lor 1, Braddell side)
    13. UandMe (Lor 5)
    14. Mystrix (Lor 8)
    15. Budiman (Lor 4)
    16. Newman (Lor 5)
    17. Adrianleekt (Lor 8)
    18. cookiez (kim keat)
    19. ahbeng (Lor 1, beatty secondary school side)
    20. yhw22 (kim keat)
    21. Rayz (Lor 2)
    22. minlon (Lor 1, near Tpy MRT)
    23. wcsiaw (Lor 1) in 2008, flat still building. Now staying at Novena
    24. medane (Lor 7)
    25. Mezzotint (Whampoa Drive)
    26. Rheo (5min to tpy)
    27. Sharf (Lorong 2 Toa Payoh near Phillips)
    28. Haze (Kim Keat Ave)
    29. scanman (near central)
    30. Princekopi (Braddell HiLL)
    31. Shingjoo (Lor 5)
    32. FiveIronFrenzy ( Lorong 8 )
    33. Novello76 (Kim Keat Ave)
    34. Stevick_lee (Lor 2 New 40-story)
    35. Tupi Guy (Lor 1 next to CHIJ)
    36. iria (Lor 8)
    37. aliank (Lor 2)
    38. Crysania (Lor 1)
    39. Poledra (opposite Church of Risen Christ, Lor 4)
    40. esmondng (st georges)
    41. windtreader (lor 7)
    42. Silver (Lor 4)
    43. tonythh(Lor 8)
    44. Sonus (Lor 2 opp Philips)
    45. Netasia (Lor 1, near braddell MRT)
    46. Martin (Lor 2 40-Storey, previous Lor 1A)
    47. Fumiryu (Lorong 4, opposite Hersing)

    Cool! I did not know there were so many CSers staying in Toa Payoh. Good to see so many new friends around here!

  13. #853
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fumiryu View Post
    01. Pro Image (Lor 1)
    02. jOhO (Lor 1)
    03. Venom81 (Lor 8)
    04. Bartman (Lor 1)
    05. Melvin (Lor 2)
    06. drumma (bendemeer)
    07. B&S (lor1) in 2008, flat still building, in the air as of now.
    08. Bernard Ong (Jln Tenteram, Whampoa area)
    09. WoLoh (Lor 2)
    10. thheng71(Tpy Nth opp SPH)
    11. alankuik (Lor 2)
    12. AReality (Lor 1, Braddell side)
    13. UandMe (Lor 5)
    14. Mystrix (Lor 8)
    15. Budiman (Lor 4)
    16. Newman (Lor 5)
    17. Adrianleekt (Lor 8)
    18. cookiez (kim keat)
    19. ahbeng (Lor 1, beatty secondary school side)
    20. yhw22 (kim keat)
    21. Rayz (Lor 2)
    22. minlon (Lor 1, near Tpy MRT)
    23. wcsiaw (Lor 1) in 2008, flat still building. Now staying at Novena
    24. medane (Lor 7)
    25. Mezzotint (Whampoa Drive)
    26. Rheo (5min to tpy)
    27. Sharf (Lorong 2 Toa Payoh near Phillips)
    28. Haze (Kim Keat Ave)
    29. scanman (near central)
    30. Princekopi (Braddell HiLL)
    31. Shingjoo (Lor 5)
    32. FiveIronFrenzy ( Lorong 8 )
    33. Novello76 (Kim Keat Ave)
    34. Stevick_lee (Lor 2 New 40-story)
    35. Tupi Guy (Lor 1 next to CHIJ)
    36. iria (Lor 8)
    37. aliank (Lor 2)
    38. Crysania (Lor 1)
    39. Poledra (opposite Church of Risen Christ, Lor 4)
    40. esmondng (st georges)
    41. windtreader (lor 7)
    42. Silver (Lor 4)
    43. tonythh(Lor 8)
    44. Sonus (Lor 2 opp Philips)
    45. Netasia (Lor 1, near braddell MRT)
    46. Martin (Lor 2 40-Storey, previous Lor 1A)
    47. Fumiryu (Lorong 4, opposite Hersing)

    Cool! I did not know there were so many CSers staying in Toa Payoh. Good to see so many new friends around here!
    Haahaha...welcome to CS n Tpy thread! Ya.. we do have quite a no of us staying here but sad to say only able to meet about 5 of CSERS in tpy guess the rest are to busy too meet up!

  14. #854

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Only able to meet up about 5? What a waste! 5 out of 47 is a bit not acceptable.

    Anyway, hope we could meet up in the near future and improve our photography skills together.

    Cheers.

  15. #855
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fumiryu View Post
    Only able to meet up about 5? What a waste! 5 out of 47 is a bit not acceptable.

    Anyway, hope we could meet up in the near future and improve our photography skills together.

    Cheers.
    Ok hope to see u soon! but out of the 5 i met 2 of them are SUPER busy seldom have chance to meet up as they are PRO!

  16. #856

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Wah! Pro! It is my dream to be a pro and I am extremely far away from this goal. Looks like I have a lot of work to do.

  17. #857

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    The PROs are busy now.

  18. #858
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fumiryu View Post
    Wah! Pro! It is my dream to be a pro and I am extremely far away from this goal. Looks like I have a lot of work to do.
    Me even further onli know how to press the button to shoot!

  19. #859
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81 View Post
    The PROs are busy now.
    Ya... just like u hor!!!

  20. #860

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    Ya... just like u hor!!!
    ...........

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •