Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 885

Thread: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

  1. #201
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Guys on the 10/01 9pm? location depend on attendence?(still in tpy)

    Attendence:
    1. Melvin.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    Last edited by melvin; 7th January 2006 at 02:31 PM.

  2. #202

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Macs now. anyone onz ?

  3. #203
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    10 jan i confirm cannot.. i have 3 million pple to meet

    some of them have been double-booked. i dunno how man...

  4. #204
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    10 jan i confirm cannot.. i have 3 million pple to meet

    some of them have been double-booked. i dunno how man...
    Wow...3million ppl??? Steady man biz muz hav been gd for u! juz in time for your new year bonuses!!!

  5. #205
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Guys on the 10/01 9pm? location depend on attendence?(still in tpy)

    Attendence:
    1. Melvin.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.
    Anyone else??? Coming....

  6. #206
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    156

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Anyone else??? Coming....
    How about changing the date to 9 Jan?
    Last edited by bartman; 8th January 2006 at 05:54 PM.

  7. #207
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by bartman
    How about changing the date to 9 Jan?
    you mean later tonight? for me i think there is a possibilty but not too sure about Joho. Venom I m not too sure where he is snaking at the moment....

    i will let you guys know...

  8. #208

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    The only place which has 24 hours kopitiam is at your place. The S11 is a 24/7 kopitiam.....
    Hmn... that place got 24hr meh?

  9. #209

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    10 jan i confirm cannot.. i have 3 million pple to meet

    some of them have been double-booked. i dunno how man...
    Got ppl to meet means gd business.

  10. #210

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    you mean later tonight? for me i think there is a possibilty but not too sure about Joho. Venom I m not too sure where he is snaking at the moment....

    i will let you guys know...
    Tonight sounds gd. Then those going to shoot SHE can come join us. Don't worry Pro Image, I can make it tml. Tml I very free only got 1 interview at the morning. Inform me when there's an outing later cause most likely I won't log on until tml late nites.
    Last edited by Venom81; 9th January 2006 at 03:47 AM.

  11. #211

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Guys on the 10/01 9pm? location depend on attendence?(still in tpy)

    I anything also can. Change to 09/01 lah. Then those guys going to SHE can come after join us after that.

    Attendence:
    1. Melvin.
    2. Venom81
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.

  12. #212
    Senior Member melvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,681

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Ok change to 09/01 2230hrs onwards so that those going for S.H.E can juz pop by same place 24hrs Mac at braddell mrt.
    Hope to get to know more CSERS staying around tpy.

    Attendence:
    1. Melvin.
    2. Venom81
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.

    Hope to see you guys!

  13. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin
    Ok change to 09/01 2230hrs onwards so that those going for S.H.E can juz pop by same place 24hrs Mac at braddell mrt.
    Hope to get to know more CSERS staying around tpy.

    Attendence:
    1. Melvin.
    2. Venom81
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    12.
    13.
    14.
    15.

    Hope to see you guys!

    That's all?

  14. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    so what happen? suddenly all the TPY kakis gone silent mode......

  15. #215

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    i just came home..... so wads the turnout?? or u guys still there...... i dun see melvin online.

  16. #216

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    all hide at home.... scared later got northstar VI @ toa payoh bus interchange again.

  17. #217

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    so what happen? suddenly all the TPY kakis gone silent mode......
    Haha. Raining all sleep early. Nvm got 20% turn out.

  18. #218

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by alankuik
    i just came home..... so wads the turnout?? or u guys still there...... i dun see melvin online.
    20% turn up. Total 4 ppl.

  19. #219

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    hahaa... i think someone made a prediction of 20% in the earlier part of the thread right?
    so zun.....

  20. #220

    Default Re: CSers staying in Toa Payoh fall in!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by alankuik
    hahaa... i think someone made a prediction of 20% in the earlier part of the thread right?
    so zun.....
    Ya, I think Pro Image predict 20%. Go buy 4D 2020.

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •