Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Be Bold! Do this if u don't get what it is claimed!

Default Re: Be Bold! Do this if u don't get what it is claimed!

Quote Originally Posted by user12343
    it's not a rule/law, but it makes prudent sense to check that the items purchased is in good working order before money is handed over.

also, not all pple provide after-sales service from whatever they sell 2nd hand, so if a deal goes sour, and the seller cannot be contacted, the poor buyer just have to sit there and suck thumb....
    I think it will be hard to check the monitor if the transaction is in public... unless you have a pc along with an available power point. But anyway, I disagree with the buyer's attitude in over-reacting.

yeah i feel that the guy has gone to make the police report too hastily.
    anyway police reports are really quite lousy. I remembered making a police statement for a traffic accident. Their english standards not really that good. macham like sec school english compo standard.

I think it's a bit overkill
    You make a police report within a few hours for a 2nd hand object that you didn't check on the spot?
    I think the police have better things to do.

And posting the guy's handphone number on the forum like that is....
    I suppose he's justified but it just leaves a wrong taste and the poor guy got bombarded with sms and phone calls.

I know we live in a fast paced world but this is ridiculous. What if the buyer dropped the item on the way home? If it wasn't tested on the spot then it's very difficult to prove who happened after money changed hands.

I bet the seller is still getting sms and phone calls because people have not read the updated post.
    Work: PicasaWeb | Play: Animus3 | Mobile: Tumblr

LOL

case of brad seller vs kiasu buyer...

entertaining!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12