Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Sirui tripods

  1. #1

    Default Sirui tripods

    Anyone know where are the places that I can buy sirui tripod ? seems like not manly places selling.

    I am looking at the T-025x..............anyone know of a good alternative ? small, compact , lightweight, durable and stable.
    Last edited by Ralf Winston; 18th September 2017 at 11:48 AM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Winston View Post
    Anyone know where are the places that I can buy sirui tripod ? seems like not manly places selling. I am looking at the T-025x..............anyone know of a good alternative ? small, compact , lightweight, durable and stable.
    TK photo in Plaza Singapura.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    Yup tkfoto has sirui tripods. I think they are the local distri for sirui?

    You can find the pricelist here.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    any other places besides tk photo ?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Clementi
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Winston View Post
    any other places besides tk photo ?
    Harvey Norman last time have, saw them at the West Mall Bukit Batok store a few months ago. They stock Sirui, Manfrotto and Vanguard. Might wanna give them a call just to check before you go.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Winston View Post
    any other places besides tk photo ?
    Is the location inconvenient? You can also order online - still supplied by TK with full warranty.

    https://www.lazada.sg/sirui-t-025x-c...ad-213908.html

  7. #7

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    Quote Originally Posted by kandinsky View Post
    Is the location inconvenient? You can also order online - still supplied by TK with full warranty.

    https://www.lazada.sg/sirui-t-025x-c...ad-213908.html
    the location is good. I just don't like buying from them. bought a tripod there recently asked the old guy, i supposed he is the boss, one question twice cos he don't seem to know what i trying to ask. and he replied twice, in a condescending way as if I m an idiot who don't understand his reply.

    some of the staff are quite ok. but generally i don't feel shiok spending my money there.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Kit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Upper Bukit Timah
    Posts
    11,616

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Winston View Post
    Anyone know where are the places that I can buy sirui tripod ? seems like not manly places selling.

    I am looking at the T-025x..............anyone know of a good alternative ? small, compact , lightweight, durable and stable.

    If it's useful to you.......

    I had a Sirui fall apart on me on an overseas trip. Never again.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralf Winston View Post
    the location is good. I just don't like buying from them. bought a tripod there recently asked the old guy, i supposed he is the boss, one question twice cos he don't seem to know what i trying to ask. and he replied twice, in a condescending way as if I m an idiot who don't understand his reply.

    some of the staff are quite ok. but generally i don't feel shiok spending my money there.
    I see your point, fair enough. No point spending money where they have treated you poorly.

    That said, these days, I prefer to shop online as far as possible to take grumpy/condescending salespeople out of the equation. So much more enjoyable. Added benefit sometimes is being able to take advantage of credit card/bank promos, etc, to get even better prices than in-store.

    Sirui has a list of retailers, but might be outdated since funan is still listed, haha!



    https://www.sirui.com.sg/index.php?o...=89&Itemid=477

  10. #10

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    I have many Sirui tripods, from small travel ones to huge 2 meter ones and the mid size ones and I had abused them over and over again for years and they are still good. I also have 2 of their monopods.

    The heads are a different matter. I had the ballhead bite and stuck, send for repair, stuck again months after. I have their video fluid heads too, also jam and stuck.

    The legs are good. The heads need improvement.

    All the head problems solved by the TK old man, the boss. He is a quiet guy, sometimes people mistaken he haolian, he may not know all the products, thats why he hire salesmen to do the front line job, his job is to collect profits.
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

  11. #11

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    Been using sirui for years. No complaint ... not sure why others have issue

    to me it's the most value for money tripod
    My Flickr ->Flickr

  12. #12
    Senior Member shierwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    3,296

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    Quote Originally Posted by Supersimon27 View Post
    Been using sirui for years. No complaint ... not sure why others have issue

    to me it's the most value for money tripod
    Same here. I have 2 sirui tripods - No issues

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    Got this tripod in Aug @ TK. NDP promo only paid around $160+. Quite happy with it.

  14. #14
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Sirui tripods

    Just bought one online this week, t-025x, they have a website & fb page, name is ocean camera gadgets.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •