Page 53 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3284348515253545558 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 1227

Thread: New online game HERO WAR

  1. #1041
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    cry siah. tell u .

    I immediatly wack the guy...but ..he 'fast hand fast leg' , use up all the gold liao
    of course lah, so much money, that person prolly an assassin already what's his specs like

  2. #1042
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    of course lah, so much money, that person prolly an assassin already what's his specs like
    Tantri_yuliandini's attack is empowered by his bravery!

    Tantri_yuliandini's seige attack is able to defeat tukatu's stronghold!

    Tantri_yuliandini attacks tukatu for a total of 1964741 damage!

    tukatu retaliates for 937985 damage!

    You have lost the battle!

    ------
    tukatu attacks Tantri_yuliandini for a total of 2469556 damage!

    Tantri_yuliandini retaliates for 1034030 damage!

    tukatu has smothered Tantri_yuliandini!

    From the ruins of the battle: 778 gold has been plundered.

  3. #1043
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    Tantri_yuliandini's attack is empowered by his bravery!

    Tantri_yuliandini's seige attack is able to defeat tukatu's stronghold!

    Tantri_yuliandini attacks tukatu for a total of 1964741 damage!

    tukatu retaliates for 937985 damage!

    You have lost the battle!

    ------
    tukatu attacks Tantri_yuliandini for a total of 2469556 damage!

    Tantri_yuliandini retaliates for 1034030 damage!

    tukatu has smothered Tantri_yuliandini!

    From the ruins of the battle: 778 gold has been plundered.

    maybe i'll drop by and say hello to him when i recover my energy

  4. #1044
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by eikin
    maybe i'll drop by and say hello to him when i recover my energy
    lol no use also..so LITTLE GOLD!!!

  5. #1045

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    Lagi best is, I got enuff gold to train Assassin, the min i wanna train, boss ask me do something. Come back.. all my gold gone, within 2 mins time.......
    What a waste!! You should have called me, let me whack mah...

    Fat water don't go outsider's farm.

  6. #1046
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    What a waste!! You should have called me, let me whack mah...

    Fat water don't go outsider's farm.
    u got gold? i go wack u LOL

  7. #1047

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    Tantri_yuliandini's attack is empowered by his bravery!

    Tantri_yuliandini's seige attack is able to defeat tukatu's stronghold!

    Tantri_yuliandini attacks tukatu for a total of 1964741 damage!

    tukatu retaliates for 937985 damage!

    You have lost the battle!

    ------
    tukatu attacks Tantri_yuliandini for a total of 2469556 damage!

    Tantri_yuliandini retaliates for 1034030 damage!

    tukatu has smothered Tantri_yuliandini!

    From the ruins of the battle: 778 gold has been plundered.
    2.4mil damage, wah!! You attack so high huh?

  8. #1048
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    2.4mil damage, wah!! You attack so high huh?
    this fella lagi best.

    tukatu vs. misty

    tukatu's rages uncontrollably as he lusts for blood!

    tukatu attacks misty for a total of 2659800 damage!

    misty retaliates for 10177739 damage!

    tukatu has lost the battle!

    Though you have lost the battle today, you walk away determined to train harder to one day surpass your opponent.

  9. #1049

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    ToGuster attacks Tantri_yuliandini for a total of 2539596 damage!

    Tantri_yuliandini retaliates for 930272 damage!

    ToGuster has bitch-slapped Tantri_yuliandini!

    From the ruins of the battle: 18407 gold has been plundered.

    Pui Pui Pui! This bugger no money.

  10. #1050

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    this fella lagi best.

    tukatu vs. misty

    tukatu's rages uncontrollably as he lusts for blood!

    tukatu attacks misty for a total of 2659800 damage!

    misty retaliates for 10177739 damage!

    tukatu has lost the battle!

    Though you have lost the battle today, you walk away determined to train harder to one day surpass your opponent.
    * togu rub his eyes... 10 mil defence?

  11. #1051

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Er.. wait... isn't misty top 3? Wakkakakak, errz, you backside itchy!

  12. #1052
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    ToGuster attacks Tantri_yuliandini for a total of 2539596 damage!

    Tantri_yuliandini retaliates for 930272 damage!

    ToGuster has bitch-slapped Tantri_yuliandini!

    From the ruins of the battle: 18407 gold has been plundered.

    Pui Pui Pui! This bugger no money.
    told u liao lor..he use up all the gold liao! MY GOLD!!! ARGGHHH


    tukatu attacks SSabchew for a total of 2420774 damage!

    SSabchew retaliates for 384873 damage!

    tukatu has bitch-slapped SSabchew!

    From the ruins of the battle: 38766 gold has been plundered.

    You have gained 9389 experience!

  13. #1053
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Er.. wait... isn't misty top 3? Wakkakakak, errz, you backside itchy!
    aiyah..thats the fun mah.

  14. #1054

  15. #1055

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    u got gold? i go wack u LOL
    Just trained 2 assasain, you say leh?

  16. #1056
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,532

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Just trained 2 assasain, you say leh?
    WAH!!!! tell us ealier mah! then we can go WACK u :P

  17. #1057
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Just trained 2 assasain, you say leh?
    wah you very rich hor

  18. #1058

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Whacked a few buggers on page 4 page 5, clean and untouch.

  19. #1059
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Whacked a few buggers on page 4 page 5, clean and untouch.
    but now all kena molested by you liao

  20. #1060
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Bedok
    Posts
    153

    Default Re: New online game HERO WAR

    yesterday neve log in , this in 2 hours this happen

    On 02/02/06 at 06:37PM: loss
    Jijai (14985) has attacked you! You lost the battle! 264031
    The enemy has taken 264031 gold.

    On 02/02/06 at 10:10PM:
    Kane2 (15416) has attacked you! You lost the battle! 173218
    The enemy has taken 173218 gold.

    On 02/02/06 at 10:10PM:
    Kane2 (15416) has attacked you! You lost the battle! 100689
    The enemy has taken 100689 gold.

    On 02/02/06 at 10:10PM:
    Kane2 (15416) has attacked you! You lost the battle! 59585
    The enemy has taken 59585 gold.

    On 02/02/06 at 10:11PM:
    Kane2 (15416) has attacked you! You lost the battle! 37698
    The enemy has taken 37698 gold.

    On 02/02/06 at 10:12PM:
    Kane2 (15416) has attacked you! You lost the battle! 22158
    The enemy has taken 22158 gold.

    On 02/02/06 at 10:13PM:
    Dreamwolfe (14150) has attacked you! You lost the battle! 12860
    The enemy has taken 12860 gold.

    On 02/02/06 at 10:13PM:
    Dreamwolfe (14150) has attacked you! You lost the battle! 7931
    The enemy has taken 7931 gold.


    total 678170

    RATIO
    JIJAI 264031 39%
    KANE2 406208 60%
    DREAMWOLFE 7931 1%
    678170



    nvm i will train hard , n make a come back hahahahahahahaha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •